Best friend’s mom is taken off life support

My best friend’s mom is in the hospital and they are pulling the plug in thirty mins. I have her hair, her mother‘s hair and a feather. The daughter cried on. She wants me to do some type of spell but I’m not sure what kind is there any suggestions on what I can do and that short period of time at least just to make her feel better, or both of them feel better.

10 Likes

Sending comfort to you all. All I can think of is doing something to to help her pass through the veil, or cross the river Styx, but I’m not well versed in any of that :pray::pray:

10 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

@peetamba has you covered on the spells, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for your friend’s loss. I hope her passing is easy.

10 Likes

I’m so sorry. Sending love. :green_heart:

10 Likes

I’m so sorry, @shannon44
Keeping your friend and her family in my prayers for as long as needed! :pray: :people_hugging:
With love :heart: and light :candle: always

10 Likes

Just do a spell of comforting and inner healing that should help

So sorry I’m here for you hugs

8 Likes

This might help. I’m so sorry for your friend. I’ve been through it! Sending them love, light and healing energy :sparkles: :pray::heart:

9 Likes

So sorry, @shannon44, sending so much love to you and your friend.

9 Likes

Hello @shannon44,

I’m so sorry- that is a very hard thing to go through. I think you are very kind to seek ways to help your friend and her mother during such a difficult time.

There have been some wonderful spell suggestions shared already to aid with a loved one passing over into the beyond. When the time feels right, perhaps making a special altar to honor her?

There are some ideas and suggestions for crafting respectful altars here, if you are interested.

Wishing you only the best as you move through this hard time and I’m sending love and light to you and your friend :candle: :heart:

Blessed be

7 Likes