Best Witchcraft and Magickal Books of 2021

According to Jason Mankey, these are the best books of the year. I leave the link here so if you want to, you could find something new to read.

Best Books of 2021

9 Likes

Interesting! I have a few of those on my current wishlist :laughing: I have read Thorn Mooney’s book The Witch’s Path and can say with absolute certainty that I recommend it to anyone. It’s an amazing resource!

7 Likes

I’ve got a few of those on my wishlist too, especially now since I’ve read about them. A couple is really expensive though, especially for a kindle book. Ah well, I can hope that it goes on sale. LOL!

Glad you liked the article!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m always searching for good books!!
Life Ritualized looks good!!!

4 Likes

I believe most of them are on Scribd if you have that! It’s kinda like Kindle but without being attached to Amazon. If you have a Scribd membership, you read the books for free.

If you wanna use my referral link you can get 2 months free :blush::blush: → Scribd - Read books, audiobooks, and more

2 Likes

I like the looks of New World Witchery. It’s now on my wish list.

Thank you! I’ll look into it and thanks for the use of your referral link. I’m going into it now. Not like I don’t have fifty or so books on my reading list, I have to get more! LOL!

2 Likes

What a fun collection of books! :star_struck: There are quite a few books mentioned that have caught my eye- and what I really love is how it’s not just a list with the titles, but a little bit about the books is talked about to help you get an idea about them :+1:

Also I can’t help but love his logo “Raise the Horns”- it’s really neat! :laughing:

Thanks for sharing, @Amethyst! :heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! And yeah, I get a giggle out of his logo just about every time I see it! LOL!

2 Likes

If you like the look of Cory’s book, you’ll probably like his podcast, too!

3 Likes

I don’t listen to podcasts that much but I may just have to try it out! Thanks for the link!

3 Likes

No problem! They were one of the first podcasts I listened to and inspired me to start my own lol

2 Likes

It must be very good then! Thank you!

2 Likes