Bind Rune - Protection for Interacting with People

Will not happen ever. Some of his reasons very valid.
And taking care of myself is not something I do. Now getting dressed is a challenge, can’t remember what I’m doing.

I got an “I don’t know, maybe”

There isn’t anyone. I have no family left to speak of. My husband, my sister like person who is always dealing with something and that’s way more important than anything I have to say. Y’all are pretty much all I have. Most of my friends from old life weren’t actually friends. The 2 that would do anything for me, I don’t have contact with them each for different reasons. I’m not going to make friends hiding in the house and until my anxiety is taken care of, I doubt I would anyway

10 Likes

I didn’t think of that. Other than the bind rune, once I think of a prayer, I don’t know what to do. I can’t exactly put one on like every wall in the house.

I’m still rebuilding my collection and I don’t have what I would need for the sheilding and other than that I’m lost

I don’t even know where to find any information other than here, I can’t afford any books right now.

That would be great but there is no way to get it into budget

I’m lost

8 Likes

You’ve got all the hugs and understanding from me over here! :people_hugging: For what it’s worth, I think you’re doing an amazing job – baby steps still count as progress! I got this notification on my Finch app a few days ago and I think it’s a good fit here, too.

[Text reads this → “Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.”]

Something you could do is enchant the water with the prayer, sort of create a ritual with it in whatever way you need to, and then use that water to draw the bindrune on your walls once a month or so.

10 Likes

Look for me on FB or Discord (WysteriaNorn#0010), if you’re on these sites.
Sometimes just having someone to bit@h with is awesome…and trust me, I love doing that! :rofl:

By the way, this message goes for anyone on this website that needs someone to complain to!

12 Likes

I love this! I really like that you fashioned it yourself. Thanks for the book reference, i’ll be checking that out.

10 Likes

Starting small and simple is better than not starting at all! I think you’re already taking steps in a positive direction and are trying your best to do what you can- and that’s a really wonderful thing! :people_hugging: :heart:

As for spellwork ideas, I love the suggestion Megan gave about enchanting the water with your prayer and using that to draw the bind rune. It’s easy, doesn’t cause a mess or permanent markings on the wall, and can be redone or touched up as necessary :blush:

I know it can be frustrating and feel like a big road block to be missing or unable to find certain tools or ingredients to cast a spell- have you ever looked into making your own Inner Temple, Nixi? It’s a great way to make your own inner sacred space where you can cast without needing physical items.

I’ll put a link here in case it sounds like something you might be interested in:

→ Spells8: The Inner Temple for Casting Spells Without Tools

Sending big hugs your way- despite the challenges you are doing your best and, from where I can see, it looks like you are making great progress! Keep hanging in there and I hope that the path ahead is an easy and happy one for you. So mote it be! :heart::pray:

10 Likes

Thank you I think I will be taking you up on that

9 Likes

Thank you so much

8 Likes

You’re welcome, @Nixi :people_hugging: I agree with Bry – you’ve come so far and you have so much to be proud of. You’re doing your best, and that’s perfectly alright!

9 Likes

Thank you, that really means a lot.
I think I’ve been thinking too far ahead and feeding my fear causing more problems.

Spellwork, I’m probably bring over critical and the slow progress is frustrating since I’ve already started once.
I’m thinking maybe I should stay basic and try to figure out what some of the odd things I can almost do are and hire to develop them.
I will be asking for help with that :confounded: :laughing:

9 Likes

Thank you, being proud of myself is a not something I know how to. Maybe seeing it from a different perspective will help
**** I’m a mess :woman_facepalming:t2: :laughing:

8 Likes

I’m sure you’ll get there eventually! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It takes practice, and trust me, I know personally how hard it is to be proud of one’s accomplishments. The inner voice we all have is our worst critic!

8 Likes

Love you @Nixi, I think you’re doing very well :hugs: :heart: I’m a mess too and it’s okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Well if a mess is what you are, be the best mess you can be and be proud of it, I always say.

Okay, I’ve never actually said that. Ever.

But the point is to accept yourself as you are without judging yourself. So you are a mess? So what? It ain’t a perfect world, so what right does anyone have to expect you to be perfect?

Where you are is where you are. Give yourself time.

9 Likes

Returning to the basics is always a worthwhile exercise if you ask me- no matter what it is (martial arts, spellwork, dance, etc), those who do it best aren’t afraid to dig back into the basics and keep on improving them! Even masters still have more to do and explore- there’s always room to learn and grow, and that’s an exciting thing! :blush:

Your coven is here to help, my friend! :heart: Any time you have magickal questions, spellwork shenanigans, or just need a bit of witchy advice, you know where to come :handshake: :two_hearts:

Cheering for you, Nixi- lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Love you too and thank you :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much and we’ll said, I might print that out and put it on my wall :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you. I’m always the glass half full optimist with just the right thing to say but when it’s me, not so much

8 Likes

That’s what you have us for :heart::blush:

Big hugs to you, Nixi- lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I do, with my crafts, but they don’t have to be visible.

I realize this all happened quite a while ago. Are things going better for you?

Odd, off the cuff question… Does your husband wear jewelry of any kind? A cool Christmas present could be a castle of some kind- or one for each of you. I have one I’ve been using for the past 27 years- under my clothes.

This year, thanks to traumatic issues from a previous apartment, I bought a bunch of new castles to try out- some from temu.com were only a dollar or two with free shipping. I lengthen the chains so the pendant stays close to my heart or solar plexus.

Each castle has its own personality. I ask which one wants to work with me each day, if I want to wear one. Then I empower it with my own energy and intention, drop it under my shirt, and go about my day without anyone being the wiser.

7 Likes