Bindrune oops

Hello! I :100: oopsed when writing my bindrune on the wood medallion that is meant to come with me and my family on our move :sweat_smile:. Its supposed to be fehu, algiz, raido, and sowilo. Can i get another pair of eyes to see if there are any unwanted surprises in the new bindrune? My brain is a little fried getting ready for our move on sunday​:crazy_face:

10 Likes

Ok I see the following runes:
:algiz: as strongest
:isaz: next (within Algiz)
:fehu: next
:sowilo: next linked with Fehu
:kaunan: twice as part of Sowilo.
:raido: last

This bind rune says to me:
Calling on a protective spirit to aid you on your lifes path and strengthen your hamingja. Try not to resist change, embrace the stillness so as not to get overwhelmed. To open up opportunities to bring in wealth and personal power, to attract abundance and success into your life. Drawing in sun energy for positivity to open up the energies of Fehu. Calling in the fire energy of kaunan for transformation and light, this light will aid raido to bring you the discipline and rhythm to carry this out.

So in relation to your move, it’s having the wisdom, power and motivation to go for it, to see it as an opportunity to advance yourself in whatever you seek, but also to not overload yourself and seek some quiet solace amongst the stress of the move. :person_shrugging:

Just my view. The runes are very instinctive, so you may see it very differently :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hi @Kyrstyn!

The lovely Tracy shared a great exploration of the visible runes. I can’t think of any other rune notes to add, so I just wanted to pop in and say nice work! I think it turned out beautiful. May it help keep you and your loved ones safe during the big move.

Good luck this Sunday - may it all go well! :pray: :sparkles: :raido:

8 Likes

Yay! @tracyS thats exactly what im aiming for! When i originally created it there was only 2 branches on the right side, im so glad adding a 3rd by accident didnt chance it❤️

7 Likes

@Kyrstyn Fabulous. All the best with the move :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes