Birth Cards in Tarot

Aww thanks my love! :people_hugging: :heart: :hearts: :sparkling_heart: :cupid: I guess you, @BryWisteria & @Dierna_Nimue_Selene got a complete power & magick packed combination! :wink: Well, I can say, without a doubt, it’s so you! :smiling_face: :star: :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

Awww, thank you my sweetie! :smiling_face: :revolving_hearts: I love the way the Strength card also shows gentle, loving strength, that’s the kind I want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And at least in the Crystal Visions there’s the fire and water thing too :blush: :fire: :ocean:

Dreams and how to attain them, that’s how I see it :smiling_face: :dizzy:

7 Likes

While I was calculating mine for “Method 2 - Calculating two birth cards” mine came out to be a 3 digit number so I looked up on Biddy Tarot to see what to do and found this!

If the birthday adds up to a three-digit number (e.g. 27 + 4 + 19 + 79 = 129), the first two digits are considered as one number (e.g. 12) and are added to the third digit (e.g. 12 + 9 = 21).

The first Birth Card in this case is the World. The second Birth Card is the Empress (2 + 1 = 3).

7 Likes

Method 1 (One Birth Card) - The Chariot
Method 2 (Two Birth Cards) - The Tower & The Chariot
Method 3 (Personality & Soul Card) - The Chariot & The Chariot

Reading excerpts from my deck “The Pulp Girls Tarot Deck

• The Chariot (7) - “Take charge and embrace the encouragement the universe has to offer!”

• The Tower (16) - “Bigger and better things can rise from the ashes.”

Thank you @MeganB for finding this on Biddy Tarot! This was fun and interesting to do :blush:

7 Likes

My calculations came up with…
Birth card 1: The Chariot
Birth card 2: The Devil
Personality and Soul card: The Chariot

I’m going to have to give this some thought.

7 Likes

Mines were

Method 1: the hierophant
Method 2: temperance and the hierophant
Method 3 : both the same…the hierophant

Interesting seeing that the hierophant is the card linked to Taurus (my sun sign).

Alan

7 Likes

Awwww thanks, Megan! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is such a beautiful message- thank you for sharing it, CelestiaMoon! :heart: :pray:

And your Crystal Visions cards- wow! You’re so right about the fire-water imagery, the two cards look like a very compatible pair, like two sides of a coin! :fire::droplet: :blush:

6 Likes

@Missa – You’re welcome! Your cards scare me :joy: so hopefully it resonates with you!

@Nancy9 – I had to give mine some thought, too!

@Cosmic_Curiosity – Oh, I think that’s interesting, too! I wonder what cards are linked to Scorpio. I’ll have to give that a look!

This has been so fun seeing everyone’s cards!

7 Likes

@MeganB the Death card is the major arcana linked to Scorpio
Minors include 5,6 and 7 of cups as well as the cups court cards apparently

6 Likes

Double checked my math. :joy: birth cards still Wheel and Magician but Soul card is Sun and personality card Wheel.

6 Likes

@MeganB LMAO in a way it does but in another way it doesn’t :sweat_smile: oh well im not taking it super seriously lol

5 Likes

You know, that doesn’t shock me at all :joy: thanks for letting me know!

Oh goodness :rofl: I’m glad you double-checked! That makes a bit more sense to me!

haha good! I’m not sure they should be taken too seriously!

5 Likes