Birthday Magic?

Today is my birthday, I’m a beginner witch. I was wondering if there are any spells or other craft things that I can do to symbolize my birthday? Any recommendations? Thanks!

6 Likes

Happyyy birthdayyy to youu!! :partying_face: @diane6 Wish you the best birthday ever and sending tons of Magick and Love your way! :gift_heart:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, @diane6! :partying_face:

Absolutely! I’m happy to say that there are plenty of ways to add a little more magick to your special day :grinning: There’s a actually a whole guide dedicated specifically to birthday magick- I’ll drop a link here if you’d like to check it out:

We also had a fun discussion a while back brainstorming more ways one might celebrate/add magick. You can check out the ideas shared via this link:

Birthday Spells or Magick?

However you choose to celebrate, I’m wishing you a very happy and blessed birthday, Diane! May the day be as special as you are!

Lots of love and blessed be :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face: :tada: :birthday:

I don’t have much else to add that @BryWisteria didn’t already mention. Birthdays are a great time to set new intentions for your next cycle around the sun, too!

5 Likes

Happy birthday and welcome to the forum! We hope you like it here!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.