Blessed Be from Drew

Many blessing to all, I’m from the U.K and new to this Coven and excited in chatting to you all. I spend most of my time either in the woods or among the mountains with Wicca being a natural path and life to serve.

Drew

15 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England UK too. My patron deity is Loki and I practice chaos magic. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

10 Likes

Welcome @LightworkerWitch :hugs: This is a great place for discovery and growth! I look forward to getting to know you :blush:

10 Likes

Welcome @LightworkerWitch to the coven!

We are happy to have you with us.
I’m in Illinois and enjoy tarot/oracle, moon magic, and just being out in nature (but maybe not in these freezing cold temps!). Enjoy the forum and be sure to check out the courses on the website. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Hi, @LightworkerWitch! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia in the States! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. What kind of magic are you most interested in?

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Welcome, Drew, and blessed be!

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana :magic_wand: if you need anything feel free to ask

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hi Tracy, I’m still looking into my path, I enjoy Tarot, Crystals and herbal remedies. Thanks

8 Likes

Hi Sivonnah, I’m still looking into my path, I enjoy Tarot, Crystals and herbal remedies. Thanks

9 Likes

Hi Devenne, thank you.

9 Likes

Hi Ingrid, thank you. Blessed be

10 Likes

Thank you, thank you and blessed be

9 Likes

Hi Amethyst, thank you. I’m new to spell work however the few I’ve conducted so far involved candles, herbs and crystals. I’m into tarot and spirit work too. Blessed be

9 Likes

Hi and thank you. I’ll slowly be going through the courses to increase my knowledge. Blessed be

10 Likes

@LightworkerWitch I’m just learning tarot now and I’m learning I’m more intuitive than I thought! :blush: I’m still figuring out my path, but I don’t feel I need to put a label on it yet! Looking forward to exploring paths with you! :blush::hugs:

10 Likes

The first time I studied Tarot was back in 2006 and really enjoyed it as well as Crystal work. With Tarot I started reading them as per the books meaning and after time I used what I personally thought and came to mind. I found this more accurate and trusted my instincts. I look forward to working with you. Blessed be.

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @LightworkerWitch

It’s nice to meet you, Drew! I’m Marsha, and I am an eclectic solitary witch! I grew up in the mountains of Colorado and I love being in nature. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi Marsha, thank you and it’s good to be back in the Wicca community. I enjoy the outdoors and new places to explore. Be good to work alongside you in this community.
Blessed be

8 Likes

Welcome :pray: :pray:

8 Likes