Blessed Be Heathens

Hello im Deborah witchy named Harley. I’m from Baltimore But currently floating in Charleston South Carolina. I’m a natural born pretty positive, But then again I’m here to fully learn the craft. Been a Druid Pagan since I was 15. Merry Meet and Blessed Be.

11 Likes

Hi there Deborah! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? I’m interested to find out how a Druid comes at some of the questions. You should breeze through some of it! LOL!

However, if you do have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. We’re a pretty friendly bunch around here. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Hello from Virginia! Welcome, glad you are here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome, I too am learning the craft but I’ve only been doing it for several months. Mostly reading but each new thing I learn is a treat

6 Likes

Merry meet Deborah @WillowKing :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! Amethyst mentioned the Courses- those are a great way to further develop your Craft or explore new areas of magick. I also recommend exploring the forum, as you have a lot of great resources here too!

As a friendly tip, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, so I suggest using the Search Tool and Tag System to quickly navigate to the discussions that are most interesting to you. And if you ever have any questions, feel free to head over to the Q&A Category- you have many fellow magick-lovers happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Deborah! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome Deborah! I’m Christine from Tennessee.

6 Likes

Welcome, so glad you are here! :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.