Blessed Be It's Good To Be Here

Hello, good to be here. I’m a solitary baby witch hoping to develop my knowledge of wicca, especially herbology and green witchcraft. I live in England and am excited to be on this path.

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England too. I’m a chaos witch and my patron deity is Loki. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome also from England :pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

Welcome! @dawn13 :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Always wonderful to have another green/herbal witch in the group! :herb: :green_heart:

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Hi, @dawn13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re great for helping you learn! And if you have any questions or anything, just ask and someone will be there to help!

I look forward to chatting with you more!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @dawn13 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

The courses are a great place to start with herbs and green magic. There is so much information there I’m sure you will be busy for a while! We also have different tags to explore here in the forum. You might find plants or herbs helpful :blush: Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

7 Likes

@dawn13 welcome to the family!
herbs are a whole science, I would like seven lifetimes to learn them properly
My name is Airram and I am from Greece
I’m glad you’re here! :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram:

7 Likes

Welcome @dawn13 to the coven!
I’m in Illinois, USA and I enjoy tarot/oracle, moon magick, and just getting out in nature. A great way to develop your knowledge is through the Spells8 courses, and since you are interested in herbology, this Green Witchcraft course might be just for you:

Enjoy exploring the courses and the forum!

7 Likes

Hello @dawn13,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Herbology and Green Magick are wonderful topics (that are close to my heart, too!) :green_heart: I see others have already mentioned the Course and tags, so just adding in my support- there is a treasure trove of resources around Spells8, please feel free to jump in and explore any that call to you! :blush:

Make yourself at home here, Dawn- blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @dawn13

It’s nice to meet you, Dawn! I’m glad you are sharing your path with us. My name is Marsha, and I’m an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I look forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes