Blessed be

My name is Mel. I was brought here strangely by anger. However I am hoping maybe becoming less solitary might help. I really just want my light and peace back. I apologize for being to real

9 Likes

Welcome, fellow Mel. I hope you find peace! :heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet @diatra Mel,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

I think the first step towards reclaiming lost peace is realizing that you’ve strayed from it- which means that you are already on the right path to finding your light once again :candle:

While I don’t know what you are dealing with, I offer you love, light, and positive energy. You’re in a very bright and supportive place here- feel free to swing by the Energy Exchange Circle if you’d like the coven to send light your way. The Q&A Category is also there for you to use- feel free to ask away and you will receive many suggestions, advice, and shared experiences from your fellow coven members. We are happy to help! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you, I look forward to chatting and discussing with you.

7 Likes

Hi @diatra! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you are here, even if it was anger that brought you. Sometimes anger has a place, but too much can be like acid and burn you. I would check out the courses, specifically the Meditation Roots courses, they may help you find some peace.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots: @diatra

I’m glad you are here Mel. I’m Marsha an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado.

Sometimes when I feel angry, which is more often than I want to admit, I get lost in nature. I go outside and pull weeds, cut and trim, or dig in the dirt, somehow this really helps me.

Another thing that really helps is meditation. I have learned that when I’m angry, I am not grounded or connected to source (Universe, Gods, Goddess, etc.).

You have already received some great suggestions from @BryWisteria and @Amethyst. I hope you don’t mind that I shared a couple of things that have helped me. I do not know what you are going through, but I do hope you find the peace you are looking for.

With much love :heart: always

5 Likes

Welcome dear friend! I hope you find everything you need to reclaim your race! I’m Ailey, I live in Georgia. I’m learning more and more each day about my gifts and talents. I’m glad you’ve found your way here! I think you’ll find what you need!

7 Likes

@diatra - A very loving welcome to you into this journey - please know that you are supported and we hope to provide a safe haven to you to come and feel heard and loved.

Anger is a secondary emotion and is most often covering a lot of pain, fear or hurt of some kind - loss, sadness, worry that extends for a long time - your anger is telling you that you are in protection mode and you are covering up other feelings or a situation that you need to deal with and resolve. I hope that is revealed to you in time if not already and you can walk the path of enlightenment and healing. Here for you. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

@diatra hi honey, never apologize for who u are or who u feel.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.