Blessed be!

Hi, I am Freya, I am in the Isle of Man and I discovered magick through a common friend. I am interested on eclectic witchcraft.

15 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos and Nordic Witchcraft. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven @Freya2 ! It’s good to have you here! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota, US.

10 Likes

Welcome Freya! We are so glad you’re here! There are many eclectic witches here! You are in the right place to learn!

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

9 Likes

Hi, @Freya2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s lovely to have you here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Hi @Freya2 im Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum im so glad you found your way here and feel free to make yourself at home. Blessed be :people_hugging: :pink_heart: :witch_pentacle:

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I have been working with Lucifer and Satan for many months. I also recently started to work with Marbas.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Freya2

It’s nice to meet you, Freya! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

@Freya2 Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

@ Freya2 welcome to the family of witches and wizards
I am Airram from Greece
here you will find a lot of wisdom excellent information and rich knowledge have a nice stay
I’m glad you’re with us! :dizzy: :dizzy: :hekate_wheel:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @Freya2 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you.

I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8. I hope to talk to you more soon - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Hello @Freya2,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators and a fellow Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I hope you’ve been finding everything you’ve been looking for - there is a lot to explore around here, so if you have any questions or need help, feel free to reach out! The coven community is a very friendly and supportive one. We’re here and happy to help however we can :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here, Freya - blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes