Blessing a mother and unborn Babe

Even the toughest of wounds will close with time and can be healed with the medicine of love. Take care, Annesha! You are already on the path to healing :heart::blush:

Hahaha you have an eye for titles, Garnet! :grin: I agree it would be a good one- but hmmmm what kind of challenge could go along with it? :thinking: If you have a brainstorming dragon, now is the time to call them on out! :dragon_face: :wink::heart:

7 Likes

Let me think about it. I’m not having luck making Deluth behave.

deluth-001

Deluth is a chameleon dragon, did I tell you?

7 Likes

@Garnet you such a blessed soul and a lovely person for being so kind and to a strange too…. I wish all your good intentions are sent straight back to you :two_hearts:

8 Likes

@phoenix_dawn do not fret, the universe has good intentions for us even when it is not clear. I too have had many miscarriages not as far along and most around 8 weeks, however, out of my 12 pregnancies in the last 12 years I have 4 lovely bubs… the key is to pray to whoever your divine is (if you have one), and think clear intentions. No amount of worrying will do good and you want yourself and you baby to be both happy… I will pray for you both x

8 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I have been trying to keep myself busy so I don’t dwell on it but covid is REALLY kicking my butt and has zapped my energy to nothing so I don’t really feel like doing too much. I bought some coloring books to keep me busy and also have my crochet stuff close by to keep me busy while I’m stuck in bed. Hopefully it works.

@BryWisteria thank you so much for the kind words and good vibes. I’ll take as many blessings as I can get for baby Raelynne :grin::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Your Deluth is one cute chameleon, @Garnet! :dragon_face: :heart:

You’re very welcome, @phoenix_dawn! Wishing you and Raelynne all the best :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Good Morning joy, Good Morning pretty little girl.
as per usual, I lit a candle and said my mom and baby chant for you both.
Please be safe, be blessed and especially know you be loved. :pray::candle:

5 Likes

Thank you @Garnet. Raelynne is doing great. I’m supposed to be having an ultrasound next week but I’m thinking we’ll have to reschedule it because I have covid :woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Oh, no! Drink plenty of fluids and take care of you an Raelynne.(Love the name for your little princess.) How long have you self isolated yourself?
They suggest to stay happy, do things you like and generally be good to yourself.

:exclamation: Mod Edit: The following content has been taken from Mayo Clinic: Treating COVID-19 at Home.

Posting someone else’s content without crediting the source is a violation of the Spells8 Forum Guidelines. Please remember to give credit to the source.

Emergency warning signs

If you or the person with COVID-19 experiences emergency warning signs, medical attention is needed immediately. Call 911 or your local emergency number if the sick person can’t be woken up or you notice any emergency signs, including:

• Trouble breathing
  • Persistent chest pain or pressure
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face
  • Inability to stay awake
  • Pale, gray or blue-colored skin, lips or nail beds — depending on skin tone.

Ending isolation or quarantine

Isolation is used to separate people with the COVID-19 virus from those who aren’t sick. Talk to the doctor about when to end home isolation if you have a weakened immune system. If you think or know you had COVID-19 and had symptoms, the CDC recommends that it’s OK to be around others after:

• At least 10 days have passed since your symptoms started
  • At least 24 hours have passed with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medicine
  • Other symptoms are improving — loss of taste and smell might last for weeks or months after recovery but shouldn’t delay ending isolation.

So my darling girls, I’ll light a candle, say a prayer and check in with you everyday.
Grandma Garnet loves you both.
:mask:

5 Likes

I’ve got another week in quarantine as long as my symptoms continue to get better. We’re on clear liquids, Gatorade, and lots of soups and I’m doing an herbal steam pot every couple of hours in addition to herbal teas and my Dr called in some cough medicine because I am coughing so much and so hard that he doesn’t want to put strain on raelynne given the difficulties I had with Wyatt 2 years ago. I’m hoping and praying that my energy levels and symptoms get better before the full moon because I have work to do and I don’t need any bumps in the road during the ritual :grin:
Other than that the worst part is not being able to taste my food and Raelynne never gets full on soup :grin:

4 Likes

Precious Girls, I’m so sorry that your taste has been compromised. Can you drink ensure or those dietary supplements. It’s really good nutrition but not to be used as a meal replacement until you feel better.
Garnet

4 Likes

I hadn’t tried the ensure honestly but I ll have to try to get some one to pick some up for me though. Thanks for the suggestion!

4 Likes