Blue and White Orbs Only Some Can See

My girlfriend and her twin sister both can see blue and white orbs from time to time. They see them in rooms or around the heads of people. These two have recently taught me a lot about crystals and incense but they don’t know what the orbs mean so I thought I would at least ask on here. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Hi @praecog29!

When I was younger I used to see auras around people, so maybe this a manifestation of that when they see orbs around others heads?

Lots of people believe orbs are some form of ghosts or spirits or angel guides, I personally believe they are souls/angel guides.

I usually see an orb around my sons (who has passed away) birthday and if I’m feeling low. It’s comforting to think he’s just letting me know he’s OK :heart:

4 Likes

So sorry for your loss, Abs.

I agree that blue orbs can be a sign of guardian angel or a similar type of energy. LearnReligions has an interesting article on Angel Orbs.

@praecog29 Both blue and white orbs carry positive messages:

Blue :large_blue_circle: is spiritually associated with psychic energy and truth. It is a very calming color, and many people associate it with spiritual guidance. Some people feel blue orbs are a sign of a calming presence or energy while others feel they indicate the presence of a spirit guide in that location.

White or silver :white_circle: is associated with spirituality and connection with a higher source. Some investigators believe orbs that are either white or silver in appearance are an indication that a spirit is trapped on this plane. It may also be a sign the spirit is there to offer protection to the people in the area. White energy is typically perceived as highly positive in nature. Source

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing, Abs. I’m thankful you are able to find comfort through this.

Thank you, Francisco, for the link. This is a great starting point for my girlfriend and her sister as they learn more about this topic.

On the subject of the white orbs, she has only seen them once and only around me. They both see blue orbs around me, other people, and in rooms by themselves - not all the time but enough that they wondered about it.

I can’t explain the white orbs being by me. I told her when I meditate, I see a white orb in front of me. But I’ve never seen any other colors and I only see the white orb in meditation. I thought it was a figment of my imagination but it makes me wonder since she has also seen it.

3 Likes

Thanks @Francisco :purple_heart: that’s really interesting about blue orbs! Makes sense why I see them now :blush:

2 Likes

Seeing things while meditating is very common! In yoga there is a concept known as Kutastha, which is a bright orange ring, surrounding a blue center, with a small five-pointed white star in the center.

spiritual_eye240b

The mind will sometimes make its own sensations in the absence of external stimuli. Just treat it like you would treat any other thought or feeling.

I think that’s a sign of progress :+1: but nothing else. If you want to keep developing your meditation, you should view all such manifestations as nothing more than distractions.

2 Likes