Blue Candle magick for today at midnight!

Hi witchesss!

This July full moon :full_moon_with_face: aka the Buck Moon or Thunder Moon occurred yesterday after midnight. I had been casting spells since Friday and today the Moon according to NASA is finally a few degrees of Jupiter. What about doing a blue candle magick with the power of planet Jupiter? You could also add some crystals on your altar, light an incense of your choice and put The Moon Tarot card inside of your cauldron! Basically, you’ll need:

• 1 indigo blue candle
  • 1 piece of paper
  • A pen or pencil
  • A cauldron
  • A lighter

Take a deep breath and write it down everything that is being stuck in your life. Be patient and don’t write complaints or anything negative about you. For example, I have a relationship and the guy cannot decide If he will commit with me or not. That’s my problem. You could also have a career thing that it is stuck, family problems or even a mental disease.

Light your candle, look deeply into the fire and embrace all your problems. Say it to yourself: “With the force of the thunder I destroy everything that is messing up with me.” Take another deep breath and imagine yourself conquering everything you deserve for your life. At last, let your cauldron empty and then burn the piece of paper inside of it. Blow the ashes outside of your house and the spell is done!

4 Likes

Beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing, Laura!!

Are those clear quartz? It feels like a good combination (those and the blue candle) clarity is coming your way :pray:!!

3 Likes

This is a beautiful spell- I love how you used a combination of so many elements! :heart_eyes: And your array is lovely- such gorgeous crystals! :gem:

Thank you for sharing this positive and encouraging spell :blue_heart: :candle:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m using the clear quartz stones around my cauldron to activate the influence of the Goddess. This week had been like an onion, each day I’m peeling it off the layers and I’m receiving the necessary insights!

2 Likes

The week is nearing its end! I hope that after peeling off each layer, you find a wonderful treasure inside, and have a bountiful weekend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

1 Like