Blue Moon in Aquarius - 22nd August 2021

Prepare for an intense burst of Aquarian :aquarius: energy coming your way:upside_down_face:

Astrologically speaking, we find ourselves in a large transitional period in the wake of this year’s Lions Gateway :dizzy:

There is a lot of collective uncertainty being felt right now, on top of which, we are attempting to process what was received and learned from the Lions Gateway on a conscious level :thought_balloon:

Emotions can run high right now; remember to be kind to yourself :hugs: and avoid burning yourself out trying to accomplish too much, too fast :zap:

The 2nd Full Moon in Aquarius (Blue Moon) brings with it an opportunity to embrace the newness of what is possible for you.

It brings an exit point for unwanted energy and the ability to turn endings into beautiful new beginnings and, as such, gives you the perfect opportunity to practice cutting some toxic cords & calling in some Divine guidance. :heart:

Have a Magickal Blue Moon all :blue_heart::full_moon:

16 Likes

@Abs53 thank you for the great info :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thank you, @Abs53. You are a wonderful source of astrological knowledge. I always look forward to learning more from you concerning full and new moons. :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Thanks @Abs53 I am facing a lot of toxic cord cutting as I try to move on with the new so your information is really timely for me. My ex and I are trying to be friends but he has ways of sucking me back in after being gone for a year. He is taking his sweet time dealing with some financial paperwork and I am getting impatient. I need to keep my emotions in check and press on even if it’s a snails pace.

9 Likes

That is very useful. I was looking for something to do this Blue Moon.

¡Gracias! :full_moon:

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. I really appreciate the astrological advice and information. I will definitely take them to heart during this time and for the Blue moon.

9 Likes

I’m in a similar situation with regard to The Ex dragging her feet with financial paperwork. Hang in there, you will overcome!

10 Likes

Thanks for this lovely information! I’m lucky, I have no toxic cords to cut really. But I could do with some Divine guidance!

10 Likes

Waited all month for this for my final initiation ritual. An Aquarian here and really going to take it all in.

9 Likes

This is great info and you’ve got some wonderful suggestions for the full moon- can’t believe it’s almost here! Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom, @Abs53 :heart:

Wishing everyone a happy and blessed Blue Moon this Sunday :fish: :large_blue_circle: :sparkles:

8 Likes

She’s back!!! I was waiting for this!!! Thanks so much for the great information! :dizzy::pray::dizzy:

8 Likes

Ok that’s great! I’m glad you chose to wait, it’ll be more personal and most likely more effective. I have faith it’ll go well for you!! :pray:

8 Likes

Thank you, Abs, for this information! I was really inspired by this topic (and by looking up last night :waxing_gibbous_moon: ) and made a short video to honor this Blue Moon.

Have a blessed Full Moon! :full_moon:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush::pray:

6 Likes