Bold Blue Moon : Vibrant

This Blue moon I’ve been real restless, for the moon have been giving me some forceful energy which was quiet powerful :flushed:. This full moon was real intense and I have been up all NIGHT into the early morning hours :rofl::rofl: I must say though, differently I really enjoy the sensation of it all. Decided to share another piece of my work with as well. Happy Blue moon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bold Blue Moon

Full moon so bright
I can’t sleep!
Your energies are strong
With forces so deep.

I am up restless and awake
Fully charged and energized!
I am dreaming of colours vibrant.
As your energy keeps me memorized.

Your forceful strength
and its powerful glow,
Keeps me going, moving
With a magickal flow.

I am now vibrant as you are
So bold with restless motion,
Your keen alertness so mystic
Keeps me up in full action.

Created by;
N :candle:ckW :candle:ck

17 Likes

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat :sailboat:
Goddess knows that I need a boat with the rain were getting here from the storm!

10 Likes

Lovely poem @NickWick. Sorry, you haven’t been sleeping well.

6 Likes

Very nice poem!
I’ve been feeling a bit restless the last two nights as well. Thought it was just because I drank too much caffeine in the evening, but I didn’t have any last night.

8 Likes

I was really cranky thus morning but manage to pull through. Hope you kept safe during the storm @christina4

6 Likes

I bet it’s the energy of the full moon! There are times when the full moon plays a huge part of these type of situations.

6 Likes

I loved the rhymes you chose, and the title of the poem too.

Great work, Nick! Keep sharing your sacred poetry :candle:

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Francisco I definitely will :blush:

5 Likes

Beautiful poetry, @NickWick- you really know how to drawn down the moon and capture it with your words. A very impressive feat and a gorgeous poem! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks so much for sharing your talents, Nicki! :heart:

Agreed- there’s been something about this moon that completely wiped me of energy. The last few days have been such a brain fog! But now the Blue Moon is waning and I feel my energy coming back. I hope everyone else affected by this moon is feeling back to normal as well! :pray::blush:

5 Likes

This is a beautiful poem Nick! Thank you. You are definitely a word-witch.
Blessed be.

5 Likes

I hear you Christina, in my area, it rained for 2.5 days pretty much nonstop . Stay safe.
Blessed be.

4 Likes

Ive felt the same, just tired the last couple of days. With the on pouring rain from this storm, i could not see the moon or did any full moon rituals. Even if i wanted to, Id be too tired to do anything.
Blessed be everyone.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you’ve been feeling tired lately too, Walter. But reading your words actually sparked a new idea- I had thought it may be the energy of the moon causing weird vibes, but actually… what if these icky feelings are caused by the hurricane, storms, and wild weather parts of the world have been experiencing? What if these weird feelings are due to the moon’s distance? :thinking:

Just something to consider! :grin: I’m still not sure if it was the energy of this Blue Sturgeon Moon, weird and chaotic weather, or something else, but here’s to hoping that @walter and everyone else all get our energy back soon! :pray::heart:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria , thank you! Same to you! May you also gather your energy back. I can relate to what you’re saying. It can be from all these storms and chaos that’s happening around us. This moon just simply intensified the energies from all this. (Possibility?)

4 Likes

Thanks so much @Walter, and agreed! I think that’s a very likely possibility. There is a lot of chaos in the air these days, and the full moon does tend to intensify energy :full_moon: :thinking: I think you’re onto something! :grin:

Silverbear shared a lovely spell on Clearing Chaos from within, and perhaps going forward we could use more spells on this theme. Next month I think I’ll do some extra cleansing work to prepare the week before the full moon. I’m tired of being tired lol! :laughing:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria that is a great ideal. I do need a great all around cleansing. Like you said, just tired of feeling tired lol…

5 Likes