Book of Awakening

I just wanted to post a recommendation for this book

As you can see it has a quote, a little story, and some questions or ideas to ponder. One for each day of the year. I think it’s a good little book to clear your mind and to start your day! :sun_with_face::sunflower::blush: of course you can do it any time of the day :hugs::heart:
Of course today’s has a quote from Jesus, but I like the message!

10 Likes

I’ve sen a lot of these types of books. They can be daily treasures! Is the rest of this book multicultural? If so, I’d be very interested in checking it out! Thank you for sharing.

8 Likes

@georgia it’s definitely not a religious book. Quotes come from all different sources. It’s the message associated with the quote. I’ll post tomorrow’s in a minute

5 Likes

@georgia

5 Likes

I like the idea of sleep as a form of meditation. Not only are we obligated to do so at some point, but the regular use supports other meditations, whether we fall asleep in the middle or stay focused throughout, whether they last a minute or 9 hours.

In my belief of " no regrets," I look at each time I came up short of my expectations as I did the best I could with what I had at that moment. Next time, I will do better by learning from my current experience.

5 Likes

@georgia I meditate before bed. Helps stop the busy brain.
As for regrets, I agree.
:blush: :heart: :people_hugging:

4 Likes