Book of Shadows Cover and Divider Pages šŸ“„

These are really beautifulšŸ–¤ I ordered some printable parchment paper thanks to you @Francisco when I saw it on the website. As a beginner I am finding it a bit challenging with what I should put inside and where to begin and this is really helpful.

4 Likes

Thanks!! Iā€™m so glad that you identify with this project and can benefit from it. :pray:

I usually send emails to all members every other day so make sure to check those for new printable pages, videos, and more!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

I always say start with what interests you. If you have an herb youā€™re interested in, start there. If you love crystals, start there. It doesnā€™t have to go in any specific order :heart:

6 Likes

OMG thank you so much for sharing, I was about to go out and spend about 40$ for 90 pages

6 Likes

Hi there! I love the work you are doing with the pages. I do have a couple of questions.

I would like a divider for invocations and incense recipes.

I love the blank page but i would like to keep it all uniform when I add new stuff and want the dividers and fonts to all match.

Any possibility of releasing an editable template that others can create there own dividers and pages?

6 Likes

Great ideas, Daniel! I went ahead and made the pages! I decided to put invocations and evocations on the same page, let me know if this works for you:

Invocations-Evocations-Book-of-Shadows

Incense-recipes-page-book-of-shadows

I like the idea of a an editable template. I will look into that and get back to you! :smiley:

13 Likes

Thank you so much! They look great.

7 Likes

ty again @Francisco. the ink for my printer should be arriving today and I am so excited to be able to start printing pages and starting my book.

6 Likes

Awesome! :open_book: Youā€™re welcome!! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you for the pages really appreciate it.

7 Likes

These pages and all that @Francisco provides are beautiful!!

6 Likes

The BOS pages have been wonderful. I have a BOS that was handed down to me as well as a hand written one I have had for over 20 years that I keep adding to.

I had honestly never thought about printing one until I saw the pages you made.

I hope you are able to make some editable pages for dividers and spells.

In the meantime I will post some incense recipes and Elixers so you can see if you would like to add them.

6 Likes

Sounds great, Daniel! I just sent you a file via message! :+1:

6 Likes

Hi! I was similarly wondering if you could make editable templates of the spell, herb, and crystal pages and too? I have literally all the spells on this site in my Book (read: Binder) of Shadows right now, and I want to add the ones that I wrote myself and keep it uniform.
Thanks!

5 Likes

I just sent you a message! :+1:

3 Likes

@Francisco the file you sent Daniel may I have it as well? I did just buy a Book of Shawdows and have been adding to it but the more I learn on the site the more I am downloading to print out when I get ready. I am going to move to a binder here soon myself. The pages you have are wonderful.

6 Likes

@Heav3n there are links to the different pages in this topicā€¦ & there are more printablesā€¦ prompts, journal, planners, & lists in this course too :smiling_face:

6 Likes

As always, thank you @Siofra!

5 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome @Heav3n :smiling_face:

5 Likes