Book of Shadows Cover and Divider Pages ๐Ÿ“„

Iโ€™ve been adding pages to my Book of Shadows lately!

These include a cover page so you can add your name, and
Individual pages for each section:

• Spells,
  • Divinations,
  • Potions,
  • Green Magic,
  • Wiccan Wisdom,
  • Sabbats,
  • Index
  • a blank decorated page

Printable Divider and Cover pages

Printable-Cover-pages
Click here to download them! :printer:

Making a Book of Shadows Preview

A quick video of how the book of shadows is looking after one year!

Blessings! :sparkles: :pray:

7 Likes

I love these Just what I needed! Thank you!

1 Like

I just started making my own pages to go into my grimoire, too. I havenโ€™t had an actual grimoire in so long lol but Iโ€™m using a binder for now. So far Iโ€™ve created a sigil template using a spiral and a very basic color correspondence list.

2 Likes

I have found that binders work the best cos you can move things around

3 Likes

I am new on my journey and I love everything I have read on this site. Thank you for explaining things clearly so that I can understand.

5 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, Lisa! :pray:

Itโ€™s great to have you in the forum! Feel free to browse around and comment on any topic youโ€™re interested in. Weโ€™re all here to help each other on this wonderful journey!

1 Like

Absolutely! Learning and journaling is not necessarily a straight-line path, mistakes are bound to happen. Sometimes itโ€™s nice to be able to remove a page and replace it with a new version of it!

1 Like

These are really beautiful๐Ÿ–ค I ordered some printable parchment paper thanks to you @Francisco when I saw it on the website. As a beginner I am finding it a bit challenging with what I should put inside and where to begin and this is really helpful.

2 Likes

Thanks!! Iโ€™m so glad that you identify with this project and can benefit from it. :pray:

I usually send emails to all members every other day so make sure to check those for new printable pages, videos, and more!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes

I always say start with what interests you. If you have an herb youโ€™re interested in, start there. If you love crystals, start there. It doesnโ€™t have to go in any specific order :heart:

3 Likes

OMG thank you so much for sharing, I was about to go out and spend about 40$ for 90 pages

4 Likes