Book of Shadows Cover and Divider Pages 📄

I’ve been adding pages to my Book of Shadows lately!

These include a cover page so you can add your name, and
Individual pages for each section:

• Spells,
  • Divinations,
  • Potions,
  • Green Magic,
  • Wiccan Wisdom,
  • Sabbats,
  • Index
  • a blank decorated page

Printable Divider and Cover pages

Printable-Cover-pages
Click here to download them! :printer:

Making a Book of Shadows Preview

A quick video of how the book of shadows is looking after one year!

Blessings! :sparkles: :pray:

19 Likes

I love these Just what I needed! Thank you!

4 Likes

I just started making my own pages to go into my grimoire, too. I haven’t had an actual grimoire in so long lol but I’m using a binder for now. So far I’ve created a sigil template using a spiral and a very basic color correspondence list.

6 Likes

I have found that binders work the best cos you can move things around

5 Likes

I am new on my journey and I love everything I have read on this site. Thank you for explaining things clearly so that I can understand.

7 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, Lisa! :pray:

It’s great to have you in the forum! Feel free to browse around and comment on any topic you’re interested in. We’re all here to help each other on this wonderful journey!

3 Likes

Absolutely! Learning and journaling is not necessarily a straight-line path, mistakes are bound to happen. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to remove a page and replace it with a new version of it!

3 Likes

These are really beautiful🖤 I ordered some printable parchment paper thanks to you @Francisco when I saw it on the website. As a beginner I am finding it a bit challenging with what I should put inside and where to begin and this is really helpful.

4 Likes

Thanks!! I’m so glad that you identify with this project and can benefit from it. :pray:

I usually send emails to all members every other day so make sure to check those for new printable pages, videos, and more!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

I always say start with what interests you. If you have an herb you’re interested in, start there. If you love crystals, start there. It doesn’t have to go in any specific order :heart:

6 Likes

OMG thank you so much for sharing, I was about to go out and spend about 40$ for 90 pages

6 Likes

Hi there! I love the work you are doing with the pages. I do have a couple of questions.

I would like a divider for invocations and incense recipes.

I love the blank page but i would like to keep it all uniform when I add new stuff and want the dividers and fonts to all match.

Any possibility of releasing an editable template that others can create there own dividers and pages?

6 Likes

Great ideas, Daniel! I went ahead and made the pages! I decided to put invocations and evocations on the same page, let me know if this works for you:

Invocations-Evocations-Book-of-Shadows

Incense-recipes-page-book-of-shadows

I like the idea of a an editable template. I will look into that and get back to you! :smiley:

13 Likes

Thank you so much! They look great.

7 Likes

ty again @Francisco. the ink for my printer should be arriving today and I am so excited to be able to start printing pages and starting my book.

6 Likes

Awesome! :open_book: You’re welcome!! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you for the pages really appreciate it.

7 Likes

These pages and all that @Francisco provides are beautiful!!

6 Likes

The BOS pages have been wonderful. I have a BOS that was handed down to me as well as a hand written one I have had for over 20 years that I keep adding to.

I had honestly never thought about printing one until I saw the pages you made.

I hope you are able to make some editable pages for dividers and spells.

In the meantime I will post some incense recipes and Elixers so you can see if you would like to add them.

6 Likes

Sounds great, Daniel! I just sent you a file via message! :+1:

6 Likes