Book of shadows order

In whatever order you want! I actually have a video premiering tomorrow my YouTube channel that has tips for starting or growing your grimoire or book of shadows :heart:

6 Likes

I actually have three books that I use regularly. My original BOS wasn’t done in any order, I just wrote in it as things came up or as I found something interesting that it tried out. It also included notes and comments regarding rituals, etc. it was small and filled up fast.
After some experience I decided one was not enough. My main BOS carries my common prayers, chants, rituals, etc. along with spells and potions that I use often. I have it split in sections based on the subject. Then I have one I consider my Book of Knowledge, which contains general information about various topics (history, elements, planets, divination, herbs, other spells, etc). This one is in a binder so things can be replaced if they are no longer relevant. And lastly I have my journal to document events that pertain to any rituals, spells, thoughts and the like. It’s nothing super fancy but it works for me. Blessed be.

9 Likes

There is a download in book of shadows pages: Herbs & Green magic, plus many others. Blessings

7 Likes

What a wonderful idea. :innocent:

6 Likes

What Barbara said above! There are Book of Shadows dividers you can print, click on the last link on this page: Grimoire PDF

8 Likes

My goodness Francisco, how did miss this one, I’m in love again!

7 Likes

I like to have mine so I can add or take pages out but I’m astoundingly all over the place and so are my writings. I’d almost just want to buy one already done fabulously :joy_cat::raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

That’s kind of how I roll~Book of shadows, book of mirrors, grimoire and then journals upon journals :joy_cat:

4 Likes

These links and suggestions are all great and helpful. I am so disorganized and get easily overwhelmed when I even attempt to organize anything. I’ll try some of these methods. I hope to at least organize my journals!

4 Likes

I totally agree, My cook books are moderate chaos. It looks lie my BOS might be a little better.

4 Likes

I have to admit, I knew about the grimoire, I mixed the BOS & grimoire along with my thoughts and bits of knowledge I picked up here and here, but the book of mirrors was totally new.

4 Likes

Tamera, I adore the look on your face, I wear it often. Kind of I broke a bowl. OH S@#!.
Too cute. Blessings. Ps, thanks for the smile.

4 Likes