Book of Shadows Pages

There are so many printable pages on Spells8. Does anyone know if you were to print all the pages, how many pages would that be? This may be a Francisco question.

9 Likes

I have most on my usb and it’s roughly about 155 pages

9 Likes

Thank you! I want to print all of them out and put them in a binder.

6 Likes

Understandable but my advice on that is to only print out the ones the are connected to you. Like if you dont do any work with hekate there is no reason you should have her spells and deity page in your book of shadows

9 Likes

I have a separate book of shadows that I use. I just want all of the Spells 8 pages together.

7 Likes

Ostara
You can save paper by printing on both sides.
Garnet

6 Likes

Wow!! 155! I actually never counted them but there may be even more if you include all the printables from the DIY Witch’s Apothecary Course since each recipe has its own page.

The Rune casting course is still in construction but that will add at least another 24 pages to the list.

I agree 100% that you don’t need to print out every single one of them. It could be a lot of wasted paper in the end. Download them as PDF and if you feel like you will use them, then print them out. (My opinion!)

9 Likes

Printing part of my bos dpl sided cost me around $175.00

7 Likes

@Francisco I was doing those lesson’s and that was the reason I was curious about it. There are so many pages.

6 Likes

I think I will work on printed them a little every month to stretch the cost out. One year goal. Lol!

6 Likes

Guys just buy your own printer

7 Likes

I have my own printer but the ink is crazy expensive. If I use up a $45 cartridge on one day hubby might get a little irritated. Lol!

7 Likes

Ah okay makes sense i dont gotta worry about that. My printer is souly mine

7 Likes

Mine is a household printer.

6 Likes

Yea okay that makes sense. Its the reason Im not just bussing to nana and moms to use the printer to print my book of shadows im waiting for my new ink cartridges to arrive then im printing it off.

6 Likes

I think that’s what I will do. There are so many pages.

6 Likes

I should mention that my bos not including the spell8 additions is over 1000 pages

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.