Brand new chaos witch here!

Hello there!
My name is Red, and I am an eclectic chaos witch! I have been using the spells 8 app for personal use, as well as for finding ideas and information for my own digital coven 🩵🙏🏼 Spells 8 has been a total blessing in my life so far, so I thought, why not really dive into this community and get to know some other wonderful witches in my community and around the world! I absolutely love learning from others, diving into different belief systems, and enhancing my own craft by working closely with other witches. Thank you for having me
Hi spells 8! :wave:t3:

22 Likes

Welcome here! This is one of the best witch communities online by far, and I’m sure you’ll love it here.

16 Likes

Hello fellow chaos witch. :grin: I’m a chaoti too. My patron deity is Loki. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

16 Likes

Welcome! My name is Devenne I’m from Indiana. This is my first time saying this but I was thinking about it. Wonder if I’m considered a chaos witch too.

16 Likes

I’m John iv been in practice over 30 years cheers welcome to the coven

13 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @Wandering_free :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

That’s such an amazing thing to hear - I’m so glad! :revolving_hearts: I look forward to seeing you around the coven. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

14 Likes

Welcome and Glad your here.
We hope you love it just as much as we do.
I am so sure you will.
Make yourself at home and have fun learning new things and being inspired.
Blessed :honeybee:

15 Likes

Welcome and merry meet Katie,

I am new as well and from Indiana. I am eclectic.
So far everyone here has been wonderful. It is really a great and comforting community of like minded members. I absolutely love it here and look forward to my Saturday mornings learning what I can.

Welcome again and blessed be.

Audra

14 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

13 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Wandering_free

I’m so glad you have joined us, Red, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

14 Likes

@Wandering_free welcome to the witch family!
I’m glad you’re with us!
I’m Airram from Greece, have a good stay and a good trip on the paths of magic!

14 Likes

My matron is Hekate :pray:t3: may chaos reign always muahahaha jkjk lemme stop :joy:

14 Likes

Love me some chaos :smiling_imp: :fire:
Welcome, happy to meet you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

You very well could be! Chaos witches believe that magick can be created successfully without abiding by any strict set of rigid laws, rules or practices. Chaos magick simply makes magick more accessible. The universe is ever changing and innately chaotic, so chaos witches grasp on to that when practicing magick. A simple explanation could be, many witches believe that the green candle is associated with money…well a chaos witch may like to use gold birthday candles for money and as long as you believe that those gold candles will successfully create your intent, then it will! Chaos witches believe that the most powerful tool in the witch themselves!

17 Likes

I only follow a few laws / rules in my practice

Harm none
&
Help others

15 Likes

Welcome, @Wandering_free! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I think I’m probably a chaos ((witch)) as well. (They haven’t yet adopted the title of “witch,” but it seems they are definitely on the path towards it.) It just took me longer to realise because my partner is so much more of a chaos witch than me, that I never stopped to think about myself too much.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space and to learning alongside you. :sparkles:

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven @Wandering_free ! I’m Mystique an eclectic witch from Minnesota. After reading your description of a chaos witch, I’m wondering if I’m not one myself.

This is a wonderful place to learn just about anything witchy. I love this group. I joined about a month ago. Love it here! Best online coven I have met!

Look forward to getting to get to know you better!

15 Likes

@Wandering_free Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

13 Likes

Merry meet!
Thank you so much 🩵 I am so excited and I look forward to getting to know all of you wonderful witches as well!

13 Likes

Welcome @Wandering_free. You have found a wonderful group of practitioners and I hope you find the information they share as helpful as I have.

12 Likes