Brand new chaos witch here!

Welcome, @Wandering_free! Itā€™s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

Iā€™m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I think Iā€™m probably a chaos ((witch)) as well. (They havenā€™t yet adopted the title of ā€œwitch,ā€ but it seems they are definitely on the path towards it.) It just took me longer to realise because my partner is so much more of a chaos witch than me, that I never stopped to think about myself too much.

Anyway, Iā€™m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space and to learning alongside you. :sparkles:

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven @Wandering_free ! Iā€™m Mystique an eclectic witch from Minnesota. After reading your description of a chaos witch, Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™m not one myself.

This is a wonderful place to learn just about anything witchy. I love this group. I joined about a month ago. Love it here! Best online coven I have met!

Look forward to getting to get to know you better!

15 Likes

@Wandering_free Welcome! :hugs: So glad youā€™ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

13 Likes

Merry meet!
Thank you so much šŸ©µ I am so excited and I look forward to getting to know all of you wonderful witches as well!

13 Likes

Welcome @Wandering_free. You have found a wonderful group of practitioners and I hope you find the information they share as helpful as I have.

12 Likes

Thank you so much! :pray:t3:

11 Likes

Hi, @Wandering_free! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Itā€™s so nice to have you here! We can always use a little more chaos! I hope you find what you need here. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you.

I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Thank you so much! I am also originally from Northern Virginia, a little town called Springfield :blush:

12 Likes

I guess Iā€™m too far down south to know where thatā€™s at. LOL! Iā€™m down there near the New River Gorge Bridge.

12 Likes

Oh I have no idea where that is either, love! lol small but large world it is :pray:t3:šŸ©µ

12 Likes

Hello @Wandering_free,

Iā€™ve seen a few of your other posts around the forum and itā€™s a pleasure to meet you ā€œofficiallyā€- welcome! :heart: Iā€™m Bry, one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. I hope youā€™ve been finding everything you were searching for :blush: :books:

Just want to say to make yourself at home here- Iā€™m looking forward to chatting with you more soon!

Much love and many blessings :sparkles:

13 Likes

Hi there! Thank you for popping in to my intro post to say helloā€‹:pray:t3: I look forward to learning more about you and your practice as well! :green_heart:

12 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure, @Wandering_free - and same to you! :heart: :grinning:

Blessed be!

12 Likes

Welcome to all our new witches. Merry Meet!
We are reaaly growing and I love it.
What an amazing time to be apart of the great coven.

Enjoy and make it your home.
Your going to be so happy here.
Blessed :honeybee:

10 Likes

Hello, My name is Diamond, from MI. I am new here aswell and this is an fantastic site with fantastic info and pracitioners/ witches! :grinning: You will enjoy and welcome. :revolving_hearts:
Chaos Practitioner :smirk: 3rd time I am hearing this! Is it a sign? :face_with_monocle::thinking: As I read the light bulb poped on! This is what I do, this is my practice and one of the main reason I feel uncomfort with being called a Witch. I donā€™t focus on words, I focus on intentions and it always works for me! Woot woot :clap:t4:

10 Likes

Ooooohhhh Chaos! I wanna learn more! Feels so right!!! :sparkles::sparkling_heart::woman_mage::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

10 Likes

After reading this, itā€™s when I discovered that chaos magic is what I do!

10 Likes

@Diamond

This is how I do chaos although hubby would say itā€™s everywhere :rofl:

And hereā€™s another link

Itā€™s a very free way of practicing the craft and super fun too, :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Thanks for the share, quick and informative! :+1:t4::grinning:

9 Likes

hey so nice your joining us :slight_smile: look forward to seeing you in the chats x

9 Likes