Brand new chaos witch here!

Welcome, @Wandering_free! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I think I’m probably a chaos ((witch)) as well. (They haven’t yet adopted the title of “witch,” but it seems they are definitely on the path towards it.) It just took me longer to realise because my partner is so much more of a chaos witch than me, that I never stopped to think about myself too much.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space and to learning alongside you. :sparkles:

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven @Wandering_free ! I’m Mystique an eclectic witch from Minnesota. After reading your description of a chaos witch, I’m wondering if I’m not one myself.

This is a wonderful place to learn just about anything witchy. I love this group. I joined about a month ago. Love it here! Best online coven I have met!

Look forward to getting to get to know you better!

15 Likes

@Wandering_free Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

13 Likes

Merry meet!
Thank you so much 🩵 I am so excited and I look forward to getting to know all of you wonderful witches as well!

13 Likes

Welcome @Wandering_free. You have found a wonderful group of practitioners and I hope you find the information they share as helpful as I have.

12 Likes

Thank you so much! :pray:t3:

11 Likes

Hi, @Wandering_free! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have you here! We can always use a little more chaos! I hope you find what you need here. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you.

I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Thank you so much! I am also originally from Northern Virginia, a little town called Springfield :blush:

12 Likes

I guess I’m too far down south to know where that’s at. LOL! I’m down there near the New River Gorge Bridge.

12 Likes

Oh I have no idea where that is either, love! lol small but large world it is :pray:t3:🩵

12 Likes

Hello @Wandering_free,

I’ve seen a few of your other posts around the forum and it’s a pleasure to meet you “officially”- welcome! :heart: I’m Bry, one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. I hope you’ve been finding everything you were searching for :blush: :books:

Just want to say to make yourself at home here- I’m looking forward to chatting with you more soon!

Much love and many blessings :sparkles:

13 Likes

Hi there! Thank you for popping in to my intro post to say hello​:pray:t3: I look forward to learning more about you and your practice as well! :green_heart:

12 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @Wandering_free - and same to you! :heart: :grinning:

Blessed be!

12 Likes

Welcome to all our new witches. Merry Meet!
We are reaaly growing and I love it.
What an amazing time to be apart of the great coven.

Enjoy and make it your home.
Your going to be so happy here.
Blessed :honeybee:

10 Likes

Hello, My name is Diamond, from MI. I am new here aswell and this is an fantastic site with fantastic info and pracitioners/ witches! :grinning: You will enjoy and welcome. :revolving_hearts:
Chaos Practitioner :smirk: 3rd time I am hearing this! Is it a sign? :face_with_monocle::thinking: As I read the light bulb poped on! This is what I do, this is my practice and one of the main reason I feel uncomfort with being called a Witch. I don’t focus on words, I focus on intentions and it always works for me! Woot woot :clap:t4:

10 Likes

Ooooohhhh Chaos! I wanna learn more! Feels so right!!! :sparkles::sparkling_heart::woman_mage::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

10 Likes

After reading this, it’s when I discovered that chaos magic is what I do!

10 Likes

@Diamond

This is how I do chaos although hubby would say it’s everywhere :rofl:

And here’s another link

It’s a very free way of practicing the craft and super fun too, :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Thanks for the share, quick and informative! :+1:t4::grinning:

9 Likes

hey so nice your joining us :slight_smile: look forward to seeing you in the chats x

9 Likes