1/2 teaspoon salt

Cheesecake Layer:

3 packages (8-ounce size) of cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 eggs
1/2 cup sour cream

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan.

For the brownie layer: Combine the butter and chocolate in a large saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.

Place the sugar in a mixing bowl. Add the eggs, one at a time, while the mixer is running on low speed.

With the mixer running, slowly add the milk, vanilla, flour, and salt. Slowly add the chocolate to the batter and mix just until blended.

Spread the brownie batter evenly in the prepared springform pan. Place the pan in the oven and bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven.

For the cheesecake layer: Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed until combined. With the mixer running, slowly add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.

Add the sour cream and beat just until incorporated.

Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the baked brownie layer.

Place the pan in the oven and bake at 325 degrees F for 55-60 minutes or until the cheesecake center is almost set. It should still be moist, not dry.

Remove the pan from the oven and carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake and brownie layers. Let the cheesecake cool then refrigerate it, covered, for 4-10 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Remove the sides of the springform pan and slice as desired. Store leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator.

Recipe courtesy of CDKitchen.

6 Likes

OHHH I am so going to print that and make it one of these days. I love cheese cake, :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

LOL! Glad I could tempt you! I hope it’s as good as it sounds.

2 Likes

Ooh, yum! I’ve been wanting to try making a new dessert and this sounds delicious! I think I may try making it this week. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Cheesecake and brownies- oh heck yes! :heart_eyes:

I made tea time scones yesterday and while they came out alright, there was a distinct lack of chocolate :joy: Now I’ve got a craving! :yum:

Thanks so much for this fun recipe, @Amethyst! :heart::chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Glad you like it! I hope it turns out well for you!

Gotta have that chocolate! Glad you like it, love!

3 Likes