BuJo Planning and a Conversation [Video]

This video isn’t so much about the planning part of my bullet journal but about the thoughts I needed to speak aloud. I needed to give voice to all of the things rattling off about 2021 and 2022 so I hope you enjoy this speed paint of my new bullet journal spread while I speak my mind.

7 Likes

I could not for the life of me guess what “BuJo” meant- “Bullet Journal” makes a lot of sense! I’ll be using that abbreviation in the future :grinning: :+1:

It came together beautifully, @MeganB- you have a talent for painting and I’m amazed at how organized you are, the journal is really stunning! :star_struck:

Thanks so much for sharing and I hope this journal helps guide you through the new year- enjoy it! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh haha sorry! I should have mentioned what BuJo was :sweat_smile: So far it’s helping move things along. I’m enjoying the simplistic style of the planner while also being able to give it my own flair, I suppose you could say.

We shall see! I think I’m going with a moon theme for the entire year. It’s quite fitting if I think about it :thinking:

3 Likes

Ohhhhhh :star_struck: :full_moon: You really can’t go wrong with a moon theme- I think that’s a great one! You could potentially design each month’s moon on it’s full moon qualities. Like the Wolf Moon in January :wolf: and Snow Moon in February :snowflake:, or each of the Celtic Tree Moon Months :evergreen_tree: (although I suppose they don’t exactly align with the calendar months :thinking:).

Choices, choices! I’m sure whatever you decide will be absolutely gorgeous :blush: Have fun with your BuJo! :sparkles::open_book:

2 Likes

That’s kinda where my mind was heading with the design :laughing: We’ll see what happens with February!

2 Likes

@MeganB I could literally listen to this all day. Your voice gave me very good ASMR tingles. I love how you made the BuJo your own, it inspires me to do the same. I appreciate you telling your story as well. It is inspiring. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh thank you! I’ve been told that a few times. If I could create a channel or something to read books or stories from the creative commons I would :laughing: I’m not sure how well that would work, though! :pray:t3: Thank you for watching!

2 Likes

I would subscribe lol!

2 Likes

@MeganB another great video! Not only did I totally dig on what you were saying - Hello speaking from the heart, I am there for that! But also I completely zoned in on your water colors. Holy cow, “I wanna do that” definitely crossed my mind. If you haven’t been told today, you are a creative powerhouse and you inspire a lot of us :love_letter:

3 Likes

Oh thank you so much! I sometimes get the creative bug and it bites me for a few weeks and then… nothing? :laughing: I’m glad to know it was inspiring!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.