Buying tools

Hi everyone, so I’m wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good website to buy the tools needed for wiccan practices.

13 Likes

I’ve bought things off Temu and Amazon. If you can find a metaphysical store near you they are a great option.

8 Likes

Which country are you in, if you don’t mind me asking? I have some ideas for Australia, and a few in the US and UK.

7 Likes
8 Likes

It’s mostly going to depend on where you are. I think the best place to get tools is going to be any business that’s local to you - it helps you but also helps support the community. I know that isn’t an option for everyone though, so it’s okay if there isn’t a place near you available.

I don’t personally use a lot of tools. What I do have is stuff I have collected over the years from garage sales, estate sales, friends, relatives, and the occasional witchy store :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Depends on what you want but Esty, eBay, Amazon, thrift stores, yard sales all have worked really well for me.

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for the responses. I live in beautiful Western Colorado about an hour from Vail. Not a lot of local options but I’m going to check in Grand junction.

6 Likes

I hope you can find some interesting shops! :sparkles:

While “witchy” stores are always fun, a bit of a creative eye can find possibilities just about anywhere. Others have already mentioned thrift stores, second-hand shops, and yard/garage/estate sales - I’ve had pretty good luck at places like those!

Good luck and happy shopping, Anna :shopping: :heart: :mage:

5 Likes