Can a hex be considered justice if they deserve it rightfully?

That’s a great idea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I’d be very careful about what is put out into the universe. Just remember that no matter what he did, you will still have to answer for your actions… And he will answer for his. Take the high road and know that justice will be served to him based on his own behavior. And never forget all of this is a reflection of his character… Don’t let it taint your character

10 Likes

I just actually read the post before answering it this time. Erase my first thought. My second thought: Where is this SOB who hurt you? Okay, maybe not helpful.

Sadly, in my experience, family and friends of the SOB, no matter what he does, often do not do the right thing. Or they say you are lying. Odds are, they KNOW. They probably have seen it before. I speak from experience, sadly. You will save yourself a lot of pain by not engaging with those people, anyone close to him.

Did he straight up break the law and you were the victim? If he did, you’ll feel better if you do something about it. You may be able to get a free lawyer depending on where you live.

10 Likes

He might not pay for it all in this life. But life is short, and at the greater consciousness level, there is no such thing as ‘time’.

He will pay for his actions either just after death with his soul, or in one of his next miserable lives which he does not get to pick.

You can help him pay for his karma in this life by going to the police and filing a report. You don’t need your parents to do that. And as long as when you make a statement you know what you are saying and getting into, you likely won’t even need your parents involved (and can use a third party that ensure you know what you are saying and doing).

Nothing will be done to him in this life if nothing is said.

P.S: no one needs to know either, besides him when he gets charged, it will be no one else’s business if you don’t make it their business.

Tem

9 Likes

I came upon your post after researching more on “justice.” The more I read the thread and comments the more discouraged I became @jada1 I don’t know you personally but what I do want you to know is that you are strong and resilient. There are countless others who are afraid to say anything out of fear. But you? Your voice is necessary. :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Aww, thank you soo much! And you’re welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes