Can I watch the self dedication video as a guide at the point of initiation?

Can I watch the self dedication video as a guide at the point of initiation?

8 Likes

While I haven’t see the video you mentioned, my answer to your question is depending on on what type of belief system you’re into. Self initiations are different on the tradition you’re interested to be into as a solo practitioner. Unless you’re in a specific group or coven with people in which you do performe a initiation to become part of that specific tradition.
Blessings!
And welcome to The Infinite RootCoven @michael9 !

7 Likes

Wicca Self Initiation

7 Likes

I’m doing it as a solitary practitioner

7 Likes

I’ll also like to know if it’s possible to carry on the dedication without seeing the :full_moon:

7 Likes

In that case yes, there’s a lot good information here on Spells 8 in which it can help you on that starting point for you as a Wiccan.

6 Likes

My advice is to first understand the tradition as a Wiccan.
Wicca or any tradition is not a title, is a living part of yourself day after day, connecting to the High force and the energy in and around us.

8 Likes

I’m also reading the Values, Wheel of the year and much more

6 Likes

Yeppers. I watched along as I did mine. It’s all good.

6 Likes

Hi Michael,

Yes, the Wicca initiatory course is supposed to ease you into your self-dedication ritual by learning all the essentials before that. If you have completed the lessons in the previous day, you are ready to follow the video. Feel free to adapt it to you personal preferences. You are free to modify it as you please.

Lots of luck on your journey and have a Blessed Full Moon tonight! :full_moon:

9 Likes

Of course @michael9

You can come back to any video and watch those at any time. Good luck.

@anneshakargupta

6 Likes