Can someone be Wiccan and also follow another faith?

@TheMuslimWitch Yes of course you can my dear! Your power is yours and yours only! Follow what you believe in your heart and only you know what that is! Practice what you feel and try not to question your own power. write your own book of beliefs and make your own rules! As long as you are true to yourself then You can not get it wrong! (I say with respect)
-much love and many blessings

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch I am not sure of your situation but I need to tell you this:
I care about you even tho I donā€™t physically know you and sometimes you need to keep things secret especially if what you believe in will anger or offend the people around you. Witches have been humiliated, tortured and publically killed for many centuries now for no reason than just a thought or expression. My point is that you keep yourself safe by all means! Even If it means keeping your practice a secret to stay safe then so be it! I kept my practice a secret for 20 years before I felt safe to come out of the broom closet!
-much love

6 Likes

Thank you @moonshadow and yes i think you are right if worst comes to worst i could always keep my true identity a secret however i feel for you and it must have been hardā€¦ I canā€™t even imagine how i would do that if it came to the time since everything about me screams witchā€¦ I am such if u saw me on the street i would be picked out in an instant and to have to hide all thatā€¦ I donā€™t know but this witch needs her hypothetical wings otherwise i would just be a caged bird with clipped wingsā€¦ Anyways i will take your advice and put my safety firstā€¦ I guess i always have in a subtle way thatā€™s why i am still physically unharmed during the period of my relationship as i do not believe in fighting and i will usually keep quite if i can avoid giving myself a headache from arguing

6 Likes