Can you help identify my crystal?

Aw I love that idea of the pouch!! I have a doll that my grandfather gave me. It looks like this…

You can push the button on his foot and it sings “Wild Thing”. Funny thing is a few times it played by itself but without any batteries!!! :flushed: That’s my doll story. Not as beautiful as yours :sweat_smile:

It absorbs and neutralises negative energy and stress. An excellent learning aid, Fluorite increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence and helps us in decision-making. It encourages positivity, balances the energies, and improves balance and coordination, both physically and mentally.

3 Likes

He’s so cute! :heart_eyes:
Here’s my teddy and the koala was my dad’s (I love the fact that my dad had teddy bears too!) He still needs to be cleaned, He’s been sitting up there watching over me for years and I don’t want to ruin him accidentally so if anyone has any tips on how to make him white again, I’d love to know

The stone is even more special to me because if it came from my dad, he was always smiling even through the pain he went through and I strive to be like him

3 Likes

That’s so sweet that your dad collected stuffies!!!
My dad collects antique cars lol I guess that’s the perks of being a mechanic!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.