Can you help identify my crystal?

I’ve had this beautiful gem for a long time. I can’t seem to remember what it is. :thinking:! It a light pink in color. Almost looks like a faint peach.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh its gorgeous!! I don’t have a clue, but I would go ask Sage Goddess what it is.

It usually only takes about 48 hours to get a reply and she will reply personally.
3 Likes

Thank you for your help! I appreciate it :relieved:

2 Likes

I have a similar crystal, I bought it as a pink amethyst.

3 Likes

Hmm :thinking: Pink Dolomite ?

3 Likes

Whoa, that looks really similar in color. I’m going to research more. Thanks for showing me your gorgeous crystal!!

2 Likes

Hey Christina! What you have seems to be Heulandite:

Heulandite

Heulandite is a stone used when dealing with a grief and sense of loss. It helps to neutralize distressing thoughts. This is a stone offered at midnight on New Year’s eve as it is helpful in discovering the old and the new, bringing the synergy of them together to achieve the best of both. Source

5 Likes

Ok. That’s an exact replica of mine. Thanks so much! And thank you to everyone!

3 Likes

You’re really good at this! I’m looking at mine again and it’s exactly the same! :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I’m glad I could help! That’s a very beautiful crystal you have!!

5 Likes

Is this an actual stone? A friend gave it to me years ago and I think it’s so beautiful! It has little bubbles inside so I’m thinking… man made?

Lol now I’m thinking… wait, this is glass. :joy::woman_facepalming:t3: #embarrassing

5 Likes

It looks like a glass or maybe blown glass moon to me! It’s very pretty! :heart: :crescent_moon:

5 Likes

Please don’t be embarrassed, I am terrible at telling real polished crystals apart from man made glass stones, unless they are the better known crystals :heart: @christina4 has helped me out so much with her posts on crystals though and I’m getting better :heart:

6 Likes

Lol thanks for that!! I definitely need help in the realm of crystals! :joy: clearly!

5 Likes

There are just so many :star_struck: gets a bit bamboozling, but I’ve learned to find which ones I really resonate with, can get a hold of and/or afford and it serves me just well :heart:

4 Likes

It’s still pretty :star_struck: don’t feel bad or embarrassed!!! I had bought a Sapphire and an ametrine from a new seller. They sold me rocks from the ground and spray painted them!!! I had a fit and cried! I have them a horrible review and their shop was never seen on eBay again!!! Mine were ugly. At least yours is nice looking!!!

4 Likes

I’m hoping the picture uploads. Is this a fluorite? I’ve researched and it looks like, but I want to be sure

4 Likes

Looks like fluorite to me.

@christina4 @Missa are we on the right track? :joy:

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful fluorite baybay!!!

4 Likes

Thank you for confirming! Funny thing is I have NO idea how it came into my possession. I have a teddy bear from my dad that has a little pocket and after he passed, I put things in it like his cell phone, an angel worry stone he gave me and a little koala pendant. A couple of days ago I took everything out so I can clean the bear and the stone was in the bottom of the little pouch. I’m clueless but I love it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes