Can you help me identify my crystal

What crystal do you think this is? can you help me identify my crystal?
Can you help me identify my crystal

Thanks Jeannie

10 Likes

Someone else on here might have a better idea but to me it looks similar to fluorite.

8 Likes

Such a cute crystal, @Jeannie1! :heart_eyes: :mushroom:

I’m afraid that identifying crystals is not my speciality, so I’ll agree with Benjamin that maybe it’s fluorite (or perhaps a kind of quartz?) :sweat_smile: But there are many crystal experts around the forums who can hopefully give a better diagnosis :grin::gem:

You could also try:

Good luck! :blush:

6 Likes

Id say banded green jasper, if that’s not right then banded green agate. But either way, it’s adorable!

4 Likes

I agree with @praecog29 and @BryWisteria … my guess would be Fluorite. The banding, transparency, shade of green being the suspicious clues. It is a little hard to tell in the photo, but if the bands are purple or blue then I believe that would confirm it.

7 Likes

I can’t believe I didn’t know that! What a ding :bellhop_bell: dong! Thanks :blush: I need to try to identify all my crystals and believe me theres a lot.
I just thought it was aventurine

Jeannie
Thanks praecog29 for your wonderful talent!

Travel Witch :woman_mage: thanks for your help too appreciate the Crystal identifier
I have another one too!

Have a great day my friends Christina thanks so much!
Jeannie

7 Likes

I agree with what almost everyone said, it looks like a carved fluorite to me!

9 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Jeannie1! :blush: And wow- I love the wolf stone! :wolf: :gem: It is always fun to see your lovely treasures :sparkles:

4 Likes

I’m not really good with crystal identification, but I would go with @christina4, she is a crystal expert of sorts. I love the stone! It’s absolutely adorable! :heart:

4 Likes

Good afternoon, my darlings!

I wondered if anyone could tell me what this beautiful stone is? My very first boyfriend got this for me while out of the country (14 years ago!). I’ve reached out to ask him where he got it/what it is, but he has no memory of it!

Black onyx?

5 Likes

Thanks Travel Witch, krissie, and Francisco! I like crystals there really nice if you can remember all about them! I am looking them up and seeing what’s the differences between them all!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Sarah29
I think that could be black Tourmaline or

But honestly sometimes it’s hard to tell!
Jeannie

4 Likes

It’s a lovely piece! My gut guess is Black Obsidian. @christina4 @Missa may be able to give you a better idea though. @Francisco & @BryWisteria may see something too.

It’s very pretty though! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I think you’re right with black onyx.

4 Likes

I really think that’s what it is. It has little flecks of grey in it…
I was hoping to hear your thoughts! Thank you!

4 Likes

Oh then it may be black tourmaline because the post I made on black tourmaline shows one of mine with mica in it. That’s silver/grey. Good chance that’s what it is but I still think it’s onyx. Here’s a link I have bookmarked just for this occasion…

5 Likes

Hmm its just a little hard for me to tell from the photo could you take a few more? Maybe one outside and a few up close?

5 Likes

Amazonite, according to Google Lens @Jeannie1.

6 Likes

perdos10,
Thanks perdos10 :grinning:
Jeannie

5 Likes

You’re welcome @Jeannie1
Blessed Be!!!

5 Likes