Can you help me identify my crystal

What crystal do you think this is? can you help me identify my crystal?
Can you help me identify my crystal

Thanks Jeannie

7 Likes

Someone else on here might have a better idea but to me it looks similar to fluorite.

5 Likes

Such a cute crystal, @Jeannie1! :heart_eyes: :mushroom:

I’m afraid that identifying crystals is not my speciality, so I’ll agree with Benjamin that maybe it’s fluorite (or perhaps a kind of quartz?) :sweat_smile: But there are many crystal experts around the forums who can hopefully give a better diagnosis :grin::gem:

You could also try:

Good luck! :blush:

5 Likes

Id say banded green jasper, if that’s not right then banded green agate. But either way, it’s adorable!

4 Likes

I agree with @praecog29 and @TheTravelWitch … my guess would be Fluorite. The banding, transparency, shade of green being the suspicious clues. It is a little hard to tell in the photo, but if the bands are purple or blue then I believe that would confirm it.

6 Likes

I can’t believe I didn’t know that! What a ding :bellhop_bell: dong! Thanks :blush: I need to try to identify all my crystals and believe me theres a lot.
I just thought it was aventurine

Jeannie
Thanks praecog29 for your wonderful talent!

Travel Witch :woman_mage: thanks for your help too appreciate the Crystal identifier
I have another one too!

Have a great day my friends Christina thanks so much!
Jeannie

6 Likes

I agree with what almost everyone said, it looks like a carved fluorite to me!

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Jeannie1! :blush: And wow- I love the wolf stone! :wolf: :gem: It is always fun to see your lovely treasures :sparkles:

4 Likes

I’m not really good with crystal identification, but I would go with @christina4, she is a crystal expert of sorts. I love the stone! It’s absolutely adorable! :heart:

4 Likes