Can you write poetry in your Book of Mirrors?

does someone knows if i can write poetry in my book of mirrors?

9 Likes

Welcome, @maria! It’s lovely to meet you. I’m Katerina. :smile:

As for your question… You sure can! You can write whatever works for you, really. There are no rules about the content format. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @maria I’m Tracy from England, one of Loki’s chaoties :rofl:. It’s your book of mirrors, same as @starborn put what you like. My grimoire, is grim, book of Shadows, mirrors, diary, tarot journal, literally it’s been renamed My Demonic Diary :sparkling_heart:.

8 Likes

Hi, @maria! I’m Amethyst! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Seems like you’ve got your answer. Poetry may be the most importing part of a book of mirrors if that’s what’s in your soul!

7 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

To answer your question and repeat what everyone else has said so far, absolutely you can! What goes in your BoS is your choice and yours alone.

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Hello @maria,

Welcome! :heart:

Seconding (fifthing? :laughing:) what everyone else has said- yes!

A Book of Mirrors is your own spiritual journal where you can log experiences and events from an emotional perspective. It literally becomes a mirror in which you can see a previous version of yourself and watch as you grow in thoughts, actions, and deeds. This helps immensely as it illuminates the spiritual journey by bringing forth subconscious thoughts and emotions in relation to magickal work.

From Spells8: What is a Book of Mirrors?

A Book of Mirrors is just as the name implies- a “mirror” space where someone records their thoughts, emotions, feelings, experiences, and anything else that reflects who they are at this current moment in their journey- and poetry is a beautiful way to self-express these things! :heart: :scroll:

Wishing you all the best with your BoM- happy poetry writing, Maria! :sparkles:

7 Likes

@maria welcome to the family my dear! I’m Airram from Greece
Yes, you can write poetry!
she is so beautiful and strong!

6 Likes