Candle colours

So I have done a fewcandle spells and know my colours (i think, but someone always tells you differentand every day is a school day as thry say) but if you’re manifesting something, do you use brown for manifestation (i use this as an example because i know more colours can be used for manifestation) or do you use the colour for the thing youre manifesting? (Say blue for healing) And whilst were talking about brown candles, I am in UK and usually buy the 12 inch altar candles from star child but they dont do brown. Anyone know where i can get one this size please? Xx

16 Likes

You can get brown from Amazon, here’s one type
https://amzn.eu/d/01eUGSe

I use white as a substitute if I can’t get the colour. :green_heart:

15 Likes

I think I’d personally use the color of the thing I’m manifesting, and do the spell while the moon is waxing or otherwise get the element of growth in there. :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

You can use any color that resonates with you. Or just what’s available to you. If you are a chaos witch like mwa then no worries.

Also I don’t follow any moon cycles I got too much going on for that right now.

15 Likes

Thank you, I saw a lot on Amazon but most arw the chunky type and i prefer tall (idk why, just a gut feeling). Xx

15 Likes

I do tend to just go with my intuition, sometimes its for manifestation and sometimes its the colour im manifesting for, it switches. Xx

15 Likes

Yes, i am very drawn to the moon, so will work this in. Xx

15 Likes

I personally use the color that corresponds with what I’m bringing in (or getting rid of) - that works better for me.

14 Likes

Using a color associated with the intention (instead of a general color for manifestation) is what I prefer to do :+1:

Additionally, if you don’t have a specific color candle, you could always incorporate the energy of that color in other ways - like using a colored crystal, a flower of that color, even a candle holder or altar cloth of the color you’d like. Another option could be to dress a white candle, imbuing it with energy and intention of the herbs in the oil you dress it with :dressed_candle:

Lots of options available to you, @LunarEssence! However you decide to proceed, I’m wishing you happy and blessed spellwork :blush: :candle: :sparkles:

11 Likes

I start with the color of the candle that corresponds to my intention, but sometimes if I don’t have it, I dress it with my intention with a white candle [it works as a substitute] :hekate_wheel:

10 Likes

A white candle can substitute any color

9 Likes

White is indeed a universal color in candle magick :candle: :grinning: :+1:

8 Likes