Candle Dressing For Love + Advice

When it comes to finding love, there are many people who turn to witchcraft. While some may write off this idea as bogus, the fact is that witchcraft has been used for centuries to help people find the love they desire. If you are interested in trying a witchcraft spell for love, there are a few things you should keep in mind.

First, it is important to know that there is no one right way to cast a spell. There are many different traditions of witchcraft, and each one has its own way of doing things. As such, it is important to do some research to find a spell that feels right for you.

Second, keep in mind that spells are not a guaranteed way to find love. They are simply a tool that you can use to help increase the chances of finding the relationship you desire.

Third, it is important to be specific when casting your spell. Love is a very broad concept, and you will increase your chances of success if you focus your spell on a specific person or type of relationship.

Fourth, be patient. Just because you’ve cast a spell doesn’t mean that your perfect partner is going to appear immediately. It can take time for the spell to work, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results right away.

Fifth, be careful what you ‘witch’ for. Keep in mind that spells can backfire, so be sure to think carefully about what you want before you cast a spell. You don’t want to end up in a situation that you’re not happy with.

If you keep these things in mind, you should be able to find a witchcraft spell for love that works for you. Remember, there is no one right way to do things, so experiment and see what works best for you.

And of course, I’ll end with my BIG crone advice - if you have to ‘force’ someone to love you - or bend their free-will, they are not the one for you. I know at the time it may feel like “they are the one” – but when you DO finally experience TRUE love without it being forced…you will be thankful and grateful that it never worked out with your “ex”.

Happy witching folks!

11 Likes

Just want to give a hearty hear, hear! to these bits of valuable wisdom - your guidance is a blessing, Silverbear! The candle dressing is a real gift as well. Thank you so much! :heart: :candle: :blush:

4 Likes