Candle drip art

I was inspired by @ostara to start making my own beeswax candles when I came across candle drip art so I bought the supplies for both. This is only a starter kit that’s why my bottle is so small usually it’s done with bigger bottles but I find this art to be really interesting so I wanted to share it with you all I can’t wait to get a black light and see it all glow tomorrow. :grin::sparkles::crystal_ball: I ordered it from https://www.candlestock.com/ from Woodstock New York they have the biggest drip mountain ever created in there store. :sparkles::sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

This is amazing. I love the blend of colours :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you @tracyS :hugs::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

6 Likes

That looks so neat! I have not heard of this before.

7 Likes

That is beautiful Crystal!

6 Likes

Whoa, this is awesome- it looks like you are having fun with your new kit, @crystal59! :candle::blush:

I bet it’s going to look positively :sparkles: magickal :sparkles: ! I would love to see a picture if you get a nice shot (although I know glow-in-the-dark isn’t always a friend to cameras- at least not mine :sweat_smile:)

I hope you keep on having fun with your candle crafting, Crystal- enjoy! :heart:

5 Likes

That is so much fun! You\ll have a new creation every single time you light a candle! That’s pretty awesome!

6 Likes

WOW! That is awesome. It reminds me of the Hermit card in tarot for some reason. Nice!

7 Likes

Oh, that’s really pretty! :star_struck:
I’ve had blue candles that drip just like yours.

7 Likes

It is so pretty, one of my friends had posted about this on Facebook not that long ago and I thought it was so cool.

7 Likes

Thank you everybody I’m so glad you all like it I was super excited to show everyone!:grin::sparkles::sparkling_heart::heartpulse:

7 Likes

Hi everyone :hugs: just wanted to show you all how big the drip sculpture had gotten. :grin::sparkles::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

That is so beautiful!

5 Likes

Wow! That is so fun- look at all those colors! :rainbow: :candle: :grinning:

4 Likes

Gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Ostara :sparkling_heart:, @BryWisteria :butterfly: and @tracyS :infinite_roots: this was just a starter kit im super excited to try it with a bigger bottle and more colors. Here’s a picture of the biggest drip mountain at Woodstock NY started in 1969.

5 Likes

Oh, wow! That’s so colorful! Very nice!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see the candle drip masterpieces you make in the future- keep on having fun with it, Crystal! :rainbow: :candle: :blush:

Whoa- look at that! :star_struck: I wonder just how big it is- looks massive! :raised_hands: :candle:

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst and @BryWisteria! :hugs: :rainbow: :candle: :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

@crystal59 :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes