Candle Wax Messages from Hekate!

Some of you may have read my previous post about the incredibly profound way that Hekate became my Matron. I have an altar to Hekate, which I also posted previously, if you are curious to see. One of my favorite ways to receive messages from Hekate, is by candle wax readings, using the wax that drips from the candle that burns on her altar, anytime she has something that she needs me to know. If there is no message, no wax spills over, it’s amazing how magick works!
Here are a couple of my favorite images she has left me in the wax:

This wax ear spilt out of her candle and onto her altar for me to find after I had asked Hekate what she would like me to focus on right now. This looks like an ear to me! I believe she wants me to listen!

Here is my absolute favorite image she showed me. I had burned an incense cone in salt, then poured the wax from her candle in top, asking her to show me what I needed to see. This is when I had JUST STARTED working with Hekate.

What do you see?! I immediately thought, that looks like a dog or a hound! Hekate is Heavily depicted with walking beside a hound and is a ruling deity over them.

9 Likes

These are great. I see quite a few animals, don’t know what it means in relation to Hecate, but if you turn the image upside down, I see a snake. For me that’s a message from Loki if it were my candle wax. Anyways here’s what I found.

:green_heart:

9 Likes