1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
5 ounces of evaporated milk
1 jar (7 oz size) marshmallow creme
12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

Line a 9" square or 9" x 13" pan with foil so that foil extends over the sides of the pan. Butter foil.

Combine the boiling water, coffee granules, and ground cinnamon in a bowl and mix so the coffee starts to dissolve. Set aside to cool.

Place a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to medium and boil for 5 minutes while stirring.

Remove the pan from the heat and add the marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and cooled coffee mixture. Beat until the mixture is smooth and all ingredients are incorporated.

Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and let cool to room temperature.

Score the fudge in 1-inch squares using a knife. Place in refrigerator until set.

To serve, lift the foil by the sides to remove the fudge from the pan. Peel the foil off the fudge. Cut through the scored lines with a knife.

Store the fudge in the fridge for the best results.

Recipe courtesy of CDKitchen.

5 Likes

Umm okay, this sounds freakin’ delicious! :yum: :chocolate_bar: :hearts:

If I can figure out a way to make it plant-based – so substitutes for the evaporated milk and marshmallows – then I would absolutely make this!

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I have no clue about vegan substitutes. But it does sound good, doesn’t it?

4 Likes

Ohhhh hello there little chocolate fudge recipe :eyes: Why isn’t downloading food from the internet a thing yet!?! :joy:

This sounds amazing- thanks for the tasty recipe, @Amethyst! :heart::yum::chocolate_bar:

5 Likes

Oh that’s okay Amethyst! :heart: I was moreso thinking out loud, so to speak :joy: I’m sure I could find something to substitute it with lol

4 Likes

Looks and sounds amazing! :pray: Thank you so much!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

I hope you do, that would be awesome!

You’re welcome, dear heart! I liked the sound of this fudge!

4 Likes

Omg that sounds like it be delicious😋 num num

5 Likes

LOL! Glad you liked the sounds of it!

5 Likes