Car or driver protection

Can someone suggest me a car or driver protection jar I can prepare?

P.S my boyfriend just got a new car :oncoming_automobile: :lotion_bottle:

7 Likes

Sure can!!! I did this and it works fine as ever!!!

Congratulations on the new car!!!

9 Likes

Oh, I’ve got one for safe travel! It could be used for the same purpose if you want.

10 Likes

I placed some Black Tourmaline and Black Obsidian in my car as protection stones.

9 Likes

I have a piece of selenite with Chakra stones attached & a piece of clear quartz hanging in my car & I have a piece of Black Tourmaline & a piece of Rose Quartz on my keychains.

7 Likes

Congrats on the new car, @mirta! :oncoming_automobile: :tada:

Adding to the great suggestions other have offered, I recommend Making a Protection Bag/Charm. There’s an instruction video by Francisco too:

It’s perfect to leave in your car, and as it is a general charm you can tuck one into your purse or bag too. They are great for being out and about! :railway_track:

Good luck and blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

This is great!! Thanks for sharing :herb:

6 Likes

This is amazing. It’s some kind of what I was looking for.

But don’t have any of these herbs and I think it’s not available where I live. :pensive:

5 Likes

Do you have rosemary?? That can work! If not then use what you can! All that matters is your intention!!! You can go outside and find a stick and a leaf and make it protect your car if you wanted to and place it in a bag. Like I said, all that matters is your intent!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I agree with this one that was suggested the @BryWisteria. Thats what I am presently using for protection, however I just gave it a little twist to suit me.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

All of this is fascinating. I also love from other cultures when it comes to a safety trip of a love one. Like in Turkey, some people; specially olders, traditionally tends to splash water when the person is leaving behind the car.

8 Likes

Rosemary yesss. It forms a bush in my yard.

6 Likes

I use a Smoky Quartz in the center console of my car for protection of the vehicle. I might periodically cleanse the car with smoke and/or holy water, followed by visualization. I also do a protective shield around my car sometimes and ask for archangels Michael or Metatron to protect my journeys, while envisioning their energies coming down and surrounding my car. If archangels aren’t your thing, there are dozens of deities that protect traveling.

I also used to draw sacred protective symbols (like the equal armed cross, Reiki symbols and the pentagram) over the doors with my hand whenever I left the vehicle to protect it. That is pretty much all I do. You could shield your car the same way you’d shield a room (which was discussed in this post) or you could create a talisman, bindrune or other spell which you keep in the vehicle. Since energy can dissipate over time, it might be a good idea to add focus and energy to whatever spell or method you use periodically. Malachite is another wonderful stone that protects during travels (but it is toxic if ingested).

6 Likes