Can I ward from wall to wall in my room?

I made full moon water for protection. So can I just brush it along each wall of my room instead of windows, or doors, and etc?

8 Likes

Absolutely!! Just cleanse the door, window, closet, etc as you would your home. Afterwards, I’d suggest using a black tourmaline in each corner if you have them, even one would work to keep close to you. I hope this helps you!

8 Likes

You can, but I definitely recommend at least doing the entrance to your room. This helps keep everything tidy and, since it’s the main entrance to your space, it’s the first line of defense against what you’re trying to keep out.

11 Likes

Hello!

I think the reason people pay special attention to doors, windows and other openings is because they are open spaces to the outside, which means it is easier for energy to flow through them. Feng Shui teaches a lot about windows and doors and how they effect the flow of chi/energy in a space. With that in mind, warding your entire room is a good idea, but you might also want to add additional wards at each opening and if it is a bedroom, above or below your bed as well.

I like to use a visualization technique similar to personal shielding, and make a protective grid with Hematite in each corner and above the doors and windows. You could also use iron above the door and salt along the windowsill to protect from outside energy. Then, you can sprinkle moon water along the entire perimeter once the other wards are set. That should create a long lasting shield around the space that won’t weaken as fast as moon water alone.

My two cents!

4 Likes

Well, your two cents is great information!!! :blush::v:t3:

5 Likes

Thank you! I am glad you enjoy them.

5 Likes