Card Reading 6/4/20

Hello everyone! I recently purchased an oracle deck the other day and I have been doing readings for myself and thought id practice more by giving a general daily card reading for everyone. I pulled a tarot card as well for today.

I think most of us can agree that 2020 has definitely been a very unusual year. I know every year has its ups and downs but this year we see mostly downs. I know I have told a few of my friends that it feels like we are living in the movie/game… Jumanji. I know my energy has been feeling drained lately. Theres a lot of negativity going on and it’s not helping anyone or anything.

The Hungry Ghosts (Reversed)

• “Are you comparing your experience with others? Do you envy their success? Do you judge yourself only on your material accomplishments? Are you afraid that there will never be enough of anything and none of your dreams will be there upon awaking in reality? Perhaps you’ve turned to compulsive eating, shopping, working, or drinking to distract yourself. Let go of the illusion of lack. There will never be enough for the Hungry Ghosts that challenge you, for the only experience they know is scarcity. It’s not your job to feed them. Trust in the abundance of spirit.”

Queen of Cups

• Connection with emotions, intuition, powerful, trust inner voice, thinks with the heart ; instead of the mind, using resources to care for others, isolation, overly sensitive, difficulty identifying ones best.

We have been dealing with many mixed emotions, quarantine, social distancing, protesting , etc for quite sometime now. Now is the time to make a change for the better. That being ourselves, family, community, the world. Trust spirit and that inner voice for guidance, help, and understanding. We need to spread as much love and positivity to everyone right now. No matter how big or small everything counts :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Wow that’s really intense. What deck is this?

I think that card speaks of addiction. Almost in a demonic way. In Chinese folklore, Hungry ghosts are ghosts of the dead that are so hungry they have to eat everything, but they’re never full, they are eternally hungry.

3 Likes

@Francisco It is “Wisdom of the Hidden Realms” oracle deck by Colette Baron-Reid

2 Likes

Let the Swan Queen point the way to transformation, the Arrow Master help you reach your goals, the Sun Dancers herald your victories, and the Sacred Union speak to the depth of your longing for love. Ask and ye shall receive, for the Highest Good is their motto. If you call upon them, they will answer.

I’m looking at it right now on Amazon! That’s the description.

Looks very symbol-heavy and emotional. I like it. What’s your experience with it?

1 Like