Chakra rebalancing

Hello friends, I am semi new to the craft and I am pretty positive my chakras are all sorts of outta whack. Does anybody know how to clear and rebalance them by yourself.

14 Likes

I know you need moldvite for your 3rd eye but I’m learning riki healing at the moment if you find out something let me know to.

9 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Here are some places you can check out for more information on Chakra rebalancing and unblocking.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Hi, @julie28! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I see the lovely and talented @Artemisia has posted a great answer. The truth is that there are oodles of good chakra meditations on YouTube that you can use. I usually do one on Sundays and try to straighten my aura up. This is the one I did yesterday.

Chakra For Witches is also a great book to get you started on cleaning up your chakras and aura if you’re more into the printed word.

Anyhow, I hope this helps you on your journey! Good luck!

11 Likes

Shadow work is a must in my opinion or they will become unbalanced after rebalancing faster. Once open I think this is a continual process as I believe we can regress. Meditation as well

7 Likes

You’ve got a lot of great suggestions! I just wanted to welcome you @julie28 :blush::heart::hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. Glad you’re here!

7 Likes

@julie28 my sisters told me great information!
I’m here to welcome you to the family and wish you good magic!

8 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

Thank you so much I appreciate the help.

9 Likes

Thank you I got the book on kindle and am currently reading it.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome!! I use Bija mantras to connect and balance the chakras

7 Likes

I’ve never heard that you need moldavite for your Third Eye :thinking: Perhaps I missed something. Do you have any information you can share? I know genuine moldavite is pretty expensive!

I don’t personally work with Chakras (they’re not part of my belief system) but you’ve gotten some great information here already - welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Healers will use moldvite on the 3rd eye I’ll try to find the information today it’s one stone needed

6 Likes

My bad it as for the heart chakra but I swear I thought it said something about for the third eye as well maybe I was wrong in that part

7 Likes

I hope you like it!

7 Likes

Interesting! Thanks for sharing the link, John. :blush:

6 Likes