Check it out!

Check out this shirt!!

It reflects me so well!

Should I actually have this shirt made, or what?!

(By the way, gah de dahn is a phonetic spelling of gardè dànç , which is Cajun french for “Look at that!” , and I say that all the time. Probably my favorite Cajun french phrase that I say daily! It can be used like for instance ** let’s say you spill your coffee by accident, you’d say gah de dahn! In aggravation. Or maybe you see something that’s crazy or just illogical while driving, you say gah de dahn! Or maybe you step in dog crap! GAH DE DAHN! ) :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Oohh wow! Did you make this shirt design yourself, @SuckOnMySunshine? If so, it’s pretty neat to be able to custom make a shirt exactly how you want it! :grinning_face:

1 Like

Thankful Thursday Suckonmy :sun_with_face:,

Love it!! And thank-you for the interpretation, I was lost without knowing that.

Lady Gene :sun_moon_star:

2 Likes

That’s so neat! And it fits you so well! You should get one!

2 Likes