Check out my event today

Did a tarot reading today for Christmas and now gonna scrying then gonna do pendulum tonight

Who wants to join?

8 Likes

Woohoo- you’re on a roll, John! I hope your tarot reading, scrying, and pendulum work all went wonderfully :blush: :sparkles: Were you able to find what you were looking for, if you were searching for something in particular?

Things have been so busy here, it’s been a while since I brought out my tarot deck for a full spread! I’ll try to do one tonight. Thank you for the inspiration! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Love Scott Cunningham!
Afraid I can’t join in: coughed all night like some kid is massaging my bronchial tubes. No pattern, just constant cough.

8 Likes

Do you have any tips of mirror placement and lighting for scrying I just got a black mirror. I was trying to use it the other day but I couldn’t get the placement right to catch the glare unless I held it up. Having to hold it… I just couldn’t get relaxed my arms just got tired :joy:… I’m a dork

6 Likes

I’m not big on scrying but I did pull out my tarot deck this morning to do my yearly spread for 2024 :clap: :partying_face:

5 Likes

What is your yearly spread? @MeganB if u don’t mind me asking :grin:

5 Likes

Of course not! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s this spread. I use it every year! It’s the one I use for the collective readings here, too (which I’ll be doing tomorrow!)

6 Likes

Thankyou for sharing this with me. Ill Def have to check it out tomorrow or Thursday night after work. I want to keep a good pace in my cards. Lucifer did also suggest I use the cards as well .funny enough. I’ve been doing a daily one card pull just to see what he has to say about my day. I’d definitely like to try different spreads and get more familiar. I’m still using the set that has alot of explanations and helps me to understand them a little easier till I learn it all on my own. @MeganB

5 Likes

You’re welcome! If you’ve got any questions about using the spread, feel free to let me know. The spread is one of my own creations, so I’m sure I can help :joy: I think it’s helpful to use different spreads as you learn tarot because it can help you see different sides to the cards that you may not have thought of before. The link for the spread also comes with a free booklet I made to go along with the spread. You can use that to keep track of your reading!

5 Likes

Ill definitely keep you in mind. I’m sure I may have some questions. I’m sure. :laughing: Guess what I just got your book :two_hearts:.

6 Likes

Aww you’re so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!! I hope you love it!

4 Likes

Place the candle far from the mirror and block out all other lights I did that last night

5 Likes

How far I’m not the best at directions sometimes :person_facepalming:

5 Likes

As long there not lots of light around your mirror from your candle maybe like 20ft or further , make sure no glare or reflection of your candle on the mirror

5 Likes

My mirror is a picture frame. What about mirror placement do u want it straight up and down like flat. Like you would hang it on the wall or?
Also just one candle?

5 Likes

Standing up or lying down don’t matter :slightly_smiling_face: one candle is best less candle less light is the idea my first mirror also was a picture frame I made myself :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Would it still catch the light if I stand it up on its stand. You know how they don’t stand straight up n down?

5 Likes

Yea it will catch the light nicely and should be fine I know how that will stand :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love inspiring you. I’m so happy to hear that

How did your tarot card reading go?

6 Likes

I did a tarot reading last week about some things that are happening around here and got some answers… just not many that I was hoping for :sweat_smile: Ah well! At least the cards are honest haha.

I was meaning to do a New Year’s spread too but it hasn’t happened yet- it’s been so busy! Hopefully things will align this week to spend time with the cards.

Wishing you a blessed new year with many positive tarot readings ahead! :partying_face: :sparkles:

6 Likes