Checking in from Pennsylvania and New Jersey

Merry meet, everyone. My free trial ran out, so I’m an official member now. Thought I’d say hi!

I have dual residency in King of Prussia PA, and Beverly NJ. I’m happy to be here and have already learned a lot about the craft.
Funny enough, I was drawn here by the video about the book of shadows. I really wanted a copy. Downloaded the pdf’s, but am totally captivated now by this forum and all the great content on the site.

I hope to contribute what I can. I’ve only been a Wiccan for a short time, but I’ve studied a lot and consider myself very knowledgeable.

I consider myself an Eclectic witch. I take what I see and make it my own by combining the best of everything then adding something personal.

May we Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again.

P.S. I haven’t taken a photo of myself in a long while, so I hope you don’t mind a pic of my familiar Asuna.

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven, Franklin!

I’m Stef and I’m from Colombia, I’ve learned lots here. But besides knowledge, you can find beautiful people that you can count on. I hope to see you around in the weekly challenges and zoom meeting if you feel comfortable :slight_smile:

Your pic is adorable btw, haha.

Blessed be!

9 Likes

@Franklin it is amazing how it sucks you in, right? Every time I sit down I’m opening new tabs and learning about something different.

Glad you decided to join us full time :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Merry Meet @Franklin, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I came back to the craft after a 25-year hiatus because life happens :joy: last year in July. It’s been a great journey so far with everything that I have learned & the friends that I have made here.

Feel free to ask any questions or reply to any post. Everyone here is very supportive of your own unique path. We just started a new :deciduous_tree: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Sacred Trees and Wood you can feel free to join this week too!

Have a great rest of your day! :hugs:

9 Likes

Hi @Franklin! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I myself was drawn here by the PDFs, they’re really eye-catching, aren’t they? Feel free to jump in on any of the Activities we’ve got going like the Tree one. It’s a really fun way to learn and get to know people.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

9 Likes

Hi Franklin, I’m Garnet, welcome to our group. It’s always a special honor for people to join us. I’m an eclectic solitary practitioner. That means that I love this site but although I loosely follow Wicca, I haven’t yet joined. (I might have a small issue with authority figures. In my 70’s, I don’t think I’ll Change. Ha ha) My personal leanings are toward healing.
We don’t recruit, that’s the Army’s job. What we, as a group, are people who have been shamed, slandered and persecuted because of our beliefs. Sometimes it feels like the Christians being fed to the lions in Rome. Thank Goodness lions are becoming protected as are we by the constitution.
Any questions, don’t be afraid to throw them out in ‘Forum’.
I promise that no one will EVER make fun of you for anything you add. We’ve become a loving caring family.
Enjoy and be blessed.
Garnet

9 Likes

Warm greetings, @Franklin :blush:

Congrats on becoming an official member- we are very blessed to have you here! Please make yourself at home :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying the content and the printable pages- there are certainly a lot of them! I’m wishing you all the best as you build your very own Book of Shadows. I know it will turn out wonderful for you :open_book:

Others have shared some great resources, so I just want to recommend a handy tool to navigate the forums- the Search Tool and Tag System are both great ways to quickly find relevant discussions and search for particular spells or content within the forum. As you probably can already see, there is a lot going on in here! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Franklin!

(Btw, your Asuna is adorable! :black_cat: :two_hearts: )

7 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I don’t have much free time, but I hope to get along with everyone.

8 Likes

Welcome, @Franklin !! Glad you’re here! :sun:

8 Likes

Hi @Franklin so glad you are here!

6 Likes

Welcome @Franklin, Thank you for joining in, I am new as well!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.