Chocolate-Peanut Butter Acorns

This recipe looks easy as it’s mostly pre-made things, so there’s no baking. It’s also pretty looking, which is why I included a picture so y’all could see it. Here’s the recipe:

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Acorns

Ingredients:

Hershey’s Kisses
Store-bought or homemade chocolate frosting
Nutter Butter Bites
Mini chocolate chips

DIrection:

Unwrap a Hershey’s Kiss, and use chocolate frosting to adhere candy to one side of a Nutter Butter Bite. Place a few spoonfuls of frosting in a ziplock bag, and use scissors to snip off one corner. Pipe a dab of frosting onto the center of the other side of the cookie, and place a mini chocolate chip over the frosting to create the acorn’s stem. Repeat to make as many acorns as you’d like.

Hope y’all like it!

6 Likes

I’ve made these and they are really good. I did them for the kids at Thanksgiving but they are surprisingly tasty!

3 Likes

Oh man they look so good! :yum:

2 Likes

You did? That’s great! I thought they’d be a good recipe for people with kids who are too busy to bake for school parties and things like that.

They do, don’t they? Yum.

1 Like

Ahhhh they’re so cute!!! :heart_eyes: And they sound delicious- I love that there’s no baking involved too. Quick, easy, and tasty for a perfect autumn snack. Love it, @Amethyst! Thanks for sharing :yum::two_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome! I thought it would be easy for a kids, you know? Glad you liked!

1 Like

@Amethyst These are wonderful. They look beautiful. My only issue with making them is that I would have to eat them all myself right now. This is getting filed away for better days…

2 Likes

Great idea. Looks like fun to make. Would go well with Buckeyes.

2 Likes

I know the feeling. I would have to stop myself from eating the whole thing, otherwise I’d have like three acorns on a plate. LOL.

1 Like

Buckeye cookies? If you feel like it, share the recipe, that sounds interesting!

1 Like