Christmas ornaments

I was using colored icicles on my walls as decor to make my whole room an altar. The decorations had to go when the apartment I had smelled like sewage for 3 months straight. Then the places I had bought the icicles moved out of my neighborhood. I wasn’t able to replace all the colors I had, but I was able to get some colors.

Can anyone help? I’m seeking two blue and two green icicles. Willing to buy or trade.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Aww…They’re so pretty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: I haven’t seen these lately :confused: I’m sorry

10 Likes

I’ll keep my eye out for those! :pray:

9 Likes

I’m glad you were able to collect some colors at least- these ones are lovely! :sparkles:

I ran a quick Google Image Search to see if I could find more about the decorations and where it might be possible to purchase them, but Google is only showing me candles :sweat_smile:

Is there by any chance a name of the company on any of the boxes? Or do you remember the name of the store you got them from? If it’s part of a chain, it might be possible to order more and have them delivered! :package: :grinning:

7 Likes

Walmart used to carry them, but I haven’t seen them there. The ones I have were from Big Lots, but they never had blue or green. That’s part of the reason I was hoping someone had a couple extra.

7 Likes

Could be worth digging around on a site like eBay- sometimes people collect Walmart stuff and sell it there. I got a t-shirt on eBay that used to be sold at Walmart before they stopped selling it in stores. You never know what you’ll find! :laughing: :+1:

One way or another, I hope you’ll be able to find the decorations in other colors or at least similar-looking ones! Wishing you all the best :pray: :heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

Thanks for the help. I’ll try it.

7 Likes

Good luck! :star2: :blush:

7 Likes

Found some only ones I found

https://item.mercari.com/gl/m12441283611?sv=0

5 Likes

Thank you. I’ve never seen this company before. I shall do more research on them.

6 Likes

It’s just a resell online shop. It’s like eBay but a different company. I’ve bought stuff through here. It’s sellers on the site. Literally this is the only thing I could find available. If you want it u may want to jump on it. I saw nothing else

6 Likes

I have it bookmarked. Thank you so much. :gift_heart:

6 Likes