Servings: 8
Yield: 8 pudding pops

Ingredients:

2 cups milk
½ cup evaporated milk
1 (3.5 ounces) package instant chocolate pudding mix
¼ cup white sugar

Directions:

Beat milk, evaporated milk, instant pudding, and sugar in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Pour into ice pop molds and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.

Nutritional Info:

Per Serving:

122 calories; protein 3.4g; carbohydrates 21.5g; fat 2.6g; cholesterol 9.4mg; sodium 216.8mg.

Recipe courtesy of All Recipes.

In other news, It is almost time for Lughnasadh, any particular kind of bread recipes you’d like? I’m taking requests!

8 Likes

Is it really that close??? I need to get planning! Any bread machine ideas? It’s the only way I’ve found to make consistent bread of any sort in an RV (the ovens are rubbish for baking).

5 Likes

I’ll find one or two. But yep, it’s like two weeks away.

5 Likes

These pudding pops sound easy to make and tasty- thanks for sharing, @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh goodness, I’m with @Amaris_Bane- is it really already time for Lammas? Where is the summer going so quickly? :laughing:

And there’s nothing like homemade bread! :drooling_face: :bread: I don’t think I’ve ever found a bread I’d turn down, but if you happen to come across any recipes for seeded breads (with all the diverse seeds, nuts, and/or grains) those are a personal favorite :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m definitely making this!!! I just need one ingredient. And sure, I’ll look up a bread recipe that I’ll use. Thank you :blush::heart:

5 Likes

It seems the older I get, the faster fine goes! What’s throwing me off is all the rain here in Houston has kept it from getting the normal 100+ °F so it really doesn’t feel like summer yet, lol.

Since I’m out of the broom closet now, I think I might see if my friends want to celebrate with me. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

You’re welcome for the recipe! I’ll try to find a seeded bread for you!

I hope it’s as good as it looks!

That sounds like fun! Everyone could bring a loaf of bread or something and you could share.

4 Likes

That sounds like a fun plan, @Amaris_Bane- wishing you and your friends a blessed Lammas! :bread: :two_hearts:

Thanks @Amethyst! :star_struck: You always find such fun recipes- they are a delight to see! Thanks as always for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :hugs:

2 Likes